Chap'Ten

Things have been calm almost back to normal but I'm still on edge, everyone is telling me to get over it but I can't I'm an over-thinker we don't just get over things. Who sent them after us, what were the motivations, will there be another attack? How am I the only person asking these questions, it's upsetting me for real and making me sick.

Slouching in my chair my eyes look over the 10K I've made for the day at least business is back to normal dare I say it's doing better. When I first took over I used to get excited as hell when the money came in but that excitement didn't last. I gotta pay niggas, bills, buy stock and shit, then when I get my share I got my own bills and shit to take care of I may be well off but a nigga feel broke.

Incoming call from unknown number.

Here the fuck this person go again. I've been getting calls from an unknown number all day but I ain't answering it, shit like this is what has me overthinking. How the fuck this person even get my number? EXACTLY! Shutting down my phone I slide it into my pocket and try my hardest not to be paranoid.

After leaving out everyone's pay I take my share and head out to do some much needed grocery shopping. Casper, Jay and Heir done ate about every damn thing in my house and I bet they cupboards and refrigerators full, I hate them.

Now why the fuck I'm catching a migraine? I think to my self as I ash out my blunt, that's been happening a lot lately every time I smoke or drink my migraines act up I'd go to a doctor but I'm scared of pills and y'all know why.

Pulling up to the local Walmart I rush to get one of the parking spots closets to the front, getting out I lock up and head in.

I be so tempted to snatch up one them disability carts but I don't want anyone recording themselves going off on me especially since I like to shoot people. Grabbing a regular cart I immediately head for the snack aisle, don't judge me but I've been eating snacks for breakfast lunch and dinner lately it's a bad stress habit.

Why the fuck people only cook ham on Christmas? I think to myself as I go over the freezer full of every type of meat except ham. I don't need much just chicken and lamb, top tier meats and I'll die on that fucking hill.

As I'm breezing through Walmart my eyes fall on a familiar figure, a wave of excitement washes over me but it crashes when my eyes fall on the obviously pregnant woman whisper yelling at him.

"Heir?" I walk up to them, his shoulders fall and that's all I need to know.

"I ain't know y'all friends now." The bitch turns to me.

"We not." Heir turns to me. "That nigga ain't shit to me." Heir looks hurt but FUCK HIM my ass been hurt.

"Ohm." He forces a smile at me.

"He the daddy?" I ask the bitch.

"Doubt." Heir murmurs.

"Fuck you mean doubt?!" Oh she yelling na.

"I told you we just fucking and you tried forcing a relationship on me I never returned your feelings now you pregnant thinking that's gone change some shit I ain't give a fuck bout you or that damn baby bitch I just wanted my dick wet." Sis eyes started glossing over and I took that as a sign to leave.

Like I said the bitch named Kira gone have a role.

After paying for my groceries I left the sound of Heir and Kira yelling at each other behind me, just ghetto.

When I reach home I busy myself packing away the groceries because I don't want to think about it. After that I settle for ice cream, hot Cheetos and coke I ain't like that I'm letting this nigga stress me out so much but what the fuck? I made this stupid ass choice.

I think now is the time I actually leave.

"Nasty ass eating habits." My eyes fall on Heir and I roll my eyes, why the fuck I agree to that extra key shit? Jay don't even got an extra key to my house but I gave him one.

"And you a nasty ass nigga." I spit at him. "Why the fuck is you here b mind ya baby momma." Heir glares at me.

"Shut the fuck up with that baby momma shit that hoe ain't mean shit to me and she never will." Heir tries to approach me but I back up.

"You making my migraine worse we can continue this conversation some other time please leave." Heir grabs my arm pulling me closer to him.

"Ohm I know I fucked up I just wanted sex I wasn't finna force you because you not like that but I should've had patience I did my shit and you forgave me every time that ain't fair." Why cheating ass niggas gotta cry for?

"So if you ain't care for me like that you would've just hit it?" I frown. "You know how that sounds? Like you just waiting for me to let you fuck so you can toss me aside too." What the fuck be wrong with niggas? Help me understand.

"Nah." Heir forced me to look up at him. "Had you been anybody else I would've been left cause I ain't waiting around for a motherfucker but I like you I think I more than like you I want us to work but I don't know what the fuck wrong with me." If I tell this nigga what I think his problem is he gone hate me.

"Some distance would do us good right now." I just want this nigga to leave me alone.

"No." Heir frowns at me. "I'm a fight for us for real." I push away from him.

"Fight for us from your side of town fight for us when you figure out your responsibilities cause that baby innocent." Heir rolls his eyes at me and walks away.

I wait to hear my door close although I didn't hear it open but nothing, exiting the kitchen I find heir comfortable on my couch and starting up the fire stick.

On god I hate this nigga.