Chap'Nineteen

Whoever thought it was a good idea for men to get pregnant need to come see me ASAP. I'm extra pissy today everything and everyone is pissing me the fuck off, call it hormones or whatever the fuck it is I'm just mad as hell for no reason. Heir had tried his best to calm me down and keep me calm but for some reason that made it worse, I chased him away which I'm now regretting because I wanna be up under him.

iMessage To My Home❤️‼️: way u is? 🥺

iMessage From My Home❤️‼️: in a yard, u done now?

iMessage To My Home❤️‼️: yea... I want my man

iMessage From My Home❤️‼️: lol, aite

Looking down at my now obvious stomach I sigh and poke at it, I don't like this. Heir forced so much changes upon me in such a short space of time, I didn't mind at first because I was living a pretty dull life outside my work and he changed that, but this pregnancy is too much of a change even the way I feel about this pregnancy is changing because now I'm not sure I'm scared and regretting certain things.

Can I even do this? Do I want to do this?

"Hey baby." Heir entered the temporary baby room with comfort food.

"For me?" I ask tearing up for no fucking reason.

"Who else?" Heir makes himself comfortable behind me while I try my best to curl up on him.

We sit there him massaging my lower back and sides while I eat and eat and eat I've been doing a lot of that lately, ok I always was a big eater with nasty habits but it's gotten a lil worse now I'm pregnant.

Heiress creeps into the room heading straight for my snacks, yes I said creep y'all missed out on a lot. She's picked up some speech and soon from now she'll be walking Heir has been teaching her, it's so fucking cute to me and it's also progress.

"Ready to be a big sister?" Heir tugs on her hair.

"Whooooo?" She looks up at him wide eye and stuffing her face with my Pringles.

Heir places Heiress in my lap resting her hands on my stomach, for a while nothing happens but then I feel a kick.

"Hi." I whisper tearing up for a reason this time.

Another kick.

"Eat me." Heiress frowns slapping me on the stomach, her actions lead to a hard ass kick that makes me cry out in pain.

"This was a bad idea, shoo." Heir lifts Heiress off me.

"I'm so sorry." Heir whispers rubbing the area.

"Bathroom." Was all I could hiss out.

No baby should be that strong especially since they're still in the womb.

"You gotta pee?" Heir asked taking off my pants.

"No." He pauses his actions looking up at me. "I feel like I gotta but nothing's there." He rose a brow.

"So what?" He stands up leading me towards our bedroom.

"Nut?" He laughs. "I'm deadass just a quickie please I need it." Without waiting for a response I start undressing.

"Heiress?" Heir whisper yells as he undresses.

"I'll be quiet." Heir rolls his eyes with a smirk.

It took us some time to find a position that was comfortable enough for me, just as Heir was about to enter me I felt my dick start to leak something warm.

"Stop." I push him away. "Something's wrong." I turn to face Heir. "Down there."

"Ya dick bleeding." I see a wave of panic wash over him but I remained calm, one of us needs to be level headed. "Call the doctor." Heir runs off to grab his phone.

Miley gave me a rough timeline of when the baby would come but she said it's not accurate because I'm male and everything is going to be different for me, but is it that different? Because we've reached that timeline and I can tell this baby wanna come.

"It's time." I said to Heir as he ran back into the bathroom, he passed the phone to me.

"Are you sure?" I instantly recognized the voice as Miley's.

"Yeah, I can tell."

"You think you can stomach the drive down here?" She sounded worried.

"Won't be much of a drive, after it became obvious I was knocked up Heir made us move closer." Miley sighed.

"Ok, I'll finish your set up and I know y'all may be panicking but try to drive at a responsible speed I don't want you jerked around too much." Miley hung up and I turned to Heir.

"I'm going to assume you called Jay and Casper first?" He nodded. "Ok so we don't have shit else to do but get there and bring our seed into the world." Heir smiled at me.

We arrived within thirty minutes, yes Heir made us move that close good thing he did. Miley was already outside waiting on us wheelchair and clipboard ready.

This is really happening, like right now, today... FUCK!

"Jay and Casper will try to get here as soon as possible to keep an eye on Heiress." Heir looked down at me worry on his face.

"I just want you there I don't care about anything else right now just you being there and a healthy baby I don't even care what happens to me." Heir frowns.

"Don't start." His eyes became watery.

"You heard what Miley said." He sighed and nodded.

"At least try to be positive?" He asked, I just smiled.

"You've got an hour or so of unnecessary pain until it's officially time." Miley smiled before leaving the room, I didn't even notice she was in here.

"Can I get my quickie before it's officially time?" Heir glared at me.

"You cannot be serious." He continued glaring at me.

I shrugged and turned to my side making my ass easily accessible.

If I die during this procedure I better go out full up of dick.