Chap'Eight

Heir demanded I go visit my dad after his dad that's been dead for over two years now showed up at our cabin the other night. I told him it might not have been his dad just his car but Heir is convinced it's his dad. I don't know what he thinks my dad knows but he's driving me up north to go see him, Casper and Jay in the back threatening to kill each other.

"Who are we visiting today and..."

"Wilton Aries." The lady typed away on the computer in front her.

"Unavailable." She stared blankly at me.

"How you mean unavailable?!" I snap.

"Yeen know what unavailable mean?" She rolled her eyes at me.

"Bitch..." I ain't even know I reached over the counter at the bitch until Heir started to drag me away her headband wig in hand.

"Chill fuh me babe." Heir pinched my side but I ain't wanna hear it.

"Fuck he do now?" Jay looked me up and down lip bloody, I looked at Casper who face was starting to swell.

"Y'all niggas childish." Heir shoved us back into the car and took off.

"How you so sure it's Soulja?" Casper asks.

"I know my dad." Heir gripped the steering wheel.

"What about yours?" Jay asked me.

"Unavailable." I repeated in a sarcastic tone.

The car soon fell silent which I was grateful for I'm not in the best mood and anything could potentially set me off. At this point I'm starting to regret not beefing with Heir because the shit I'm dealing with now really has me going through it. Betrayal, ghost dads, mine being unavailable and Heir is convinced everything is connected and leads back to our dads or his, I wish he would tell me what's going on in that head of his but he rather overthink.

Casper and Jay head off to do our jobs for us. I wanted us to go about our lives as normal and not make it obvious we're onto the people that are plotting against us but Heir is over waiting and just wants to murder niggas. He doesn't get why I want to be patient now when I didn't want to be patient in the beginning but had we gone ahead and just killed off those niggas we wouldn't of made certain discoveries.

"Can we talk?" Heir side eyes me with hella attitude. "Not about anything personal just how you're coping with the possibility of your dad being alive and such." Heir sighs slouching down on my couch.

"I just don't know." Heir covers his face with his hands. "Imagine being called in to identify your dads body imagine planning the funeral and watching him get lowered into the ground imagine mourning his death only to find out he might be alive." Heir suddenly stands up. "HOW THE FUCK DO I DEAL WITH THAT?!" He then takes it upon himself to start trashing my living room.

"You have me babe I'll help you deal." I hug Heir from behind but it doesn't calm him, are all Hollywood movies based on lies?

"Yeah, and what the fuck you gine do?" Heir pushes me off him.

"Fucking be there for you nigga!" I yell getting in his face. "We both targets and the best we can do is help each other and be there for each other when needed so stop being selfish." Heir rolls his eyes at me.

"Man fuck you." He shoves me.

"Yo ass lucky I like you like that cos can't nobody disrespect me and I do nun bout it nigga." Heir looks over at me.

"You like me like what nigga?" Heir motions me over to him.

"Like this." I shove Heir down and straddle him.

Pretty soon I'm grinding on him my tongue down his throat. Heir grips my hips helping me grind down on him harder, I want to be in control but we're both dominant so I leave him be. Heir mouth tastes fruity I find myself liking this taste so I kiss him harder sucking on his tongue.

"Babe?" Heir moans into the kiss, I respond with a hum. "I'm sorry." This shocks me and I pull away.

"You sorry bout this but not bout..."

"We still on this?" Heir raises a brow at me.

"Nah nigga do you." I get up and exit my own damn house because fuck this nigga for real.

Getting in my car I just sit there and watch my house while my mind spins with thoughts that'll end with a bitch of a headache. I'm not mad I can't be mad, it's just I wish I knew what Heir was really bout before I gave him a chance but I didn't know, I know now and I'm still here. He must be lacing his words with crack cause I ain't ever been hooked on somebody like this before especially somebody who ain't shit.

I like Heir. I like the way he opened my eyes and has me experiencing new things but they're some things about him I wish I could change. He's emotionally distant, a cheat and he might be abusive. That last part really scares me.

Would he hit me? I hope the fuck not cause that's something I can't take and I'm a hit him the fuck back.

My eyes watch Heir as he exits my house. I should've left, I thought as I watch Heir move over to me. Fuck this nigga want with me now? Heir opened my car door and gets comfortable in my passenger seat, should've locked my damn doors.

"I'm sorry." Heir looks over at me.

"Me too." He sighs in defeat getting out of my car.