Chap'Five

Why the fuck people can't leave me alone? Despite everything going on behind the scenes my life has been going good and damn peaceful, but nothing good lasts forever shit barely last a week.

Imagine you in the grocery store standing in front the ice cream freezer having a mental debate over cookies and cream or midnight cookies and cream then here comes a motherfucker disturbing your peace.

Of all the people I had to run into today one those lil niggas that is trying to make a move, whoever in charge must not know he making moves. He ain't on no bullshit probably because he thinks I don't know about him. I wanna be reckless but I don't wanna set him off and make him and his lil secret crew move up their plans.

"I know you nigga?" I'm not known for being rude but understand I wanna kill dude.

"Nah but you bout to." He smirked.

"That shit sound like a threat." I stepped closer to him. "And you seem pretty confident for a person who can't trust his friends." His confidence dropped and I smirked.

I know I said I wasn't going to risk setting him off but I don't care anymore.

"Fuck do you know?" He squinted his eyes at me.

"I know you ain't that smart but don't be that dumb." He opened his mouth to respond but I just walked away.

iMessage From Jay: nigga come hea

Rolling my eyes I walk away from the Trolley full of groceries Heir asked me to get for him, I made my way out the store and towards my car. Don't even feel like acknowledging this nigga or my business, but my sudden change in behavior been having everyone on edge lately so I'm trying to behave.

Pulling up it wasn't the usual niggas on the street or out front, this made me uncomfortable. Heading inside I'm greeted by silence, no unnecessarily loud ass niggas or music from rappers I've never heard of? Sum ain't right. And why the hell the lights off?

"JAY?!" I call out heading down to the basement.

"SURPRISE!" Jay jumps out at me. "I know it ain't cha day but we got sum just as important to celebrate." What the hell we got to celebrate and how the hell he dismiss everybody?

"I'm confusion." He laughs.

"Memba you used to be addicted?" Jay steps closer to me.

"I wanna forget but thanks for paying attention to me like that." Jay motions for me to have a seat.

"I'm a always pay attention to you like that you may not view me as your best friend but to me you mine." I smile at him.

"So how we celebrating me being three years addiction free." He jumps up out his seat.

"Ight." He starts pacing. "Issa party on common ground and I know you always avoid these things but..." I cut him off.

"I'm a go this time." Jay stares at me as if he's expecting me to say I'm joking but I'm deadass.

After talking about everything except what I wanna talk to him about we head out in his car. Couple minutes later and we pull up to the renewed warehouse, this shit used to be so run down and look as if it was swaying every time the wind blew. I got word Heir was gonna fix it up but I ain't think it was fuh real.

"Son deadass." Jay laughed at me as we walked up the now cemented path.

"I gotta have fun at least once in life." Without being under the influence of some kind of drug or liquid concoction.

Upon entry Jay headed straight to the bar me following close behind, he side eyed me but I ignored him it's been three years dude.

Three years clean and I still drink and smoke, that's ok just as long as I stay away from the harder stuff that had me by my ball hairs in the past. I don't ever wanna go down that path again, I don't ever wanna see myself like that or feel the shit I felt it's not worth the temporary high.

Jay and I stood by each other but he had his eyes on a shawty in red who also had eyes on him, shit risky but we on common ground so I dismissed him. With Jay gone I felt out of place so I grabbed a beer and walked around till I found a hole I can crawl into and die.

Before I could open my beer my eyes fell on Heir tongue fucking some light bright definitely wanna crawl into that hole and die now, why the fuck I ain't take my own car? Turning away from the stomach churning sight I made my way over to some randomly placed seats and threw myself down.

Halfway into my beer I felt eyes on me, knowing it was Heir I didn't look up just moved back over to the bar out of his line of sight and got me something a lil stronger than a beer. I wish I could trust myself enough to really drink but I know all it takes is one mistake to fall off the wagon.

Why did I come? Matta fact why do I care? Heir ain't my... my whatever we just do things people in a relationship do minus the sex maybe that's why he... I DON'T CARE. I've heard them gay rumors about him but maybe he does care and just holding up an image, he could be bi or just... I don't even know. I don't want to dwell on it cause that'll just be setting myself up for more hurt.

Why am I even hurt?

"You look distressed." Squinting my eyes in the darkness diamonds figure clears up to me.

"You the cause of my distress." She sulked.

"High school was how long ago..." I cut her off.

"And I'm always hate you bitch." I bumped past her making her spill her drink on herself.

Why am I having such a shit day? First dude at the grocery store, then it was Jay reminding me of my dark days, fucking Heir now diamond, what the fuck else could go wrong today?

"I ain't give a fuck bout nun dat shit!" I heard someone yell over the music. That sentence made me straighten out because I know what it means.

Just as I was about to head for Jay the shots started.

This why I don't fuck with Washington or Common Ground.

Pushing through the scrambling crowd trying to get to Jay I ran into Heir and his lil bitch, shoving both they ass out my way I snatched Jay by the chain and booked it.

"Nigga hol on." He slurred struggling to keep up.

Tossing Jay in the backseat I took away his keys started his car and got the fuck out.

"Never again you hear me nigga." I look back at Jay who just shrugged.

I parked Jays car in his driveway and got out to fetch him, he was sleep but that ain't a problem. I dragged him inside tossed him on the floor and made myself comfortable on the couch.

iMessage From Heir: u vex or sain?

This nigga really think... LMAOOOOOOOO