Chap'Thirteen

My fingers played in Heirs beard as we lay curled up in bed. I've been up bout thirty minutes now but this nigga still sleep. I should get up and go make us something to eat since we slept through breakfast but I just want to stare at him he looks so pretty and peaceful, I should shoot him or go make something for us to eat like I intended.

Stir Fry Rice, Lasagna, baked chicken, steam vegetables, Gravy and Koolaid. I be cooking hella food but Heir don't like to cook so he'll have leftovers to eat when I return home.

With the food cooking I went about starting on a coffee cake for dessert, Heir loves my coffee cake. If he could he'd make me bake him one everyday, he gone get fat and I'm not taking responsibility for it.

I do want to talk to Heir about Kira, well not really talk I just need him to confirm a suspicion of mine. She looks like she's ready to give birth soon which would mean she was in his life first, that's worrying me because I'm not competing with a bitch and a baby over a nigga that ain't shit I'm a leave.

I know I always say that but I'm deadass, all Heir gotta do is let me know my role and I'm a leave.

"The weight I'm bout to gain." Heir stands in the entrance of the kitchen watching me.

I don't respond, do I start the conversation now or over lunch?

"Wrong wid you?" Heir asks moving closer to me.

"We need to talk." Heir sighs.

"About?" He deadass giving me attitude y'all.

"About us and ya lil family." He rolls his eyes. "How far along Kira is?" He shrugs.

"Say she due this week." I fucking knew it.

"So she was here first." Heir just stares blankly at me.

"And? You here now not her and you gone be here in the future not her." I can't believe I let this nigga get comfortable thinking I won't leave him. "I been told Kira wassup yeah I should've told you from the jump and cut her off for real when I decided you what I want but I didn't so now what?" Now what? NOW WHAT? He deadass?

"I look stupid to you?" Some more eye rolling. "If she got pregnant thinking that would make you change how you feel about her it's because you fed that idea to her poor girl probably thinks that baby gone change you." Heir laughs.

"Don't matter what she thinks because I been told her I'm not into her like that when she got pregnant I told her again and I ain't got shit else to tell her because I left." Heir gets in my face. "You always bringing up shit like you want me to treat you that way." I keep bringing up shit because you keep putting doubt in my heart, this nigga dumb as hell.

"I ain't even care no more cause Heir gone always do what Heir wanna do right?" He squints his eyes at me.

"What about it?" Cocky piece of shit.

"What about what nigga? Do you and I'm a do me." Heir shoves me hard causing me to burn myself on the stove.

"You ain't doing shit." He pauses. "We ain't doing shit. I left her because I wanna be here and I'm working on my bad habits you aint neva been at fault for shit but trusting me so calm down." Man... I don't even know.

"I'm risking a lot and I should be taking risks for a nigga that bout me and me only." I wanna give up so bad.

"And I'm a be that just give me another chance." Heir plants a kiss on my nose.

"Don't make me regret this chance like you did all the other chances." Heir pecks my lips. "What about the baby?" He shrugs.

"She say if I don't take her back time she go in labor she gone abandon the baby at the hospital." That's sick, that's fucking sick.

"That baby innocent heir." I step away from him.

"If she do abandon it and I take it in you gone leave?" That's a tough question but the answer is obvious, if I stayed through all this I'm not gone let a baby chase me away.

"You better not take me for granted Heir I may have turned soft for you but if I gotta turn killa I ain't got a problem killing you." Heir nods pulling me into him.

I'm just taking on burden after burden with this nigga while carrying mine, how the fuck I end up here?

Heir and I eat in some kind of silence, he was chewing loudly while my thoughts ran wild. Why am I putting myself through this? If I really was gay I'm sure they're more niggas out there that ain't Heir and one of em would treat me better but I'm not. I'm straight just gay for Heir, I've tried seeing if other men would arouse me romantically or sexually and nothing Heir just does it for me, and after all we've been through I don't think I can go back to pussy.

I hope this nigga changes for real because if he don't god give me the strength to leave.

While Heir washed up and cleaned down the kitchen I sat there still deciding if I'm making the right choice. I was snapped out of my head by loud banging on the door.

"POLICE OPEN UP!" I'm used to hearing those three words but I'm real life scared this time.

Heir looks over his shoulder at me I just stare back.

"Fuck y'all niggas want?" He swings open this door.

"You know a Kira Adams?" The officer asks.

"Nah." Heir lies.

"Well regardless of if you know her or not she left a baby at the hospital for you to collect." The officer paused. "She also committed suicide after...." Heir slams the door in the officers face. "I don't know what's going on but that baby innocent don't let her end up in the system over petty drama." I listened to his boot steps as he walked away.

She killed herself?

My eyes moved over to Heir who just stood there jaw clenched, I should've left when I had the chance. I don't know what he really felt for her but I know he isn't going to take this well now toss in a baby he never wanted. I can't abandon him with all that shit on his plate because if I were in his shoes that would push me over the fucking edge.

I really hope this nigga change for real, I really do.

_____
AN// Don't bully Ohm and leave Heir alone, I like putting my characters through shit. Also it'll get better after this chapter. Heir gone take the death and the new responsibility the wrong way but he'll get over it, he has to because *BOOM* Ohm ass knocked up.