Chap'Fourteen

Two weeks later and it's time for Kira's funeral, I don't know why they waited so long when it was a suicide but whatever today is the day. I'm staying home since I'm sick and babysitting baby Heiress. Heir wanted to stay home with us but I told him the least he could do was attend the funeral, I wanted to add on the fact she'd still be alive if not for him but I thought it best not to throw salt on an open wound.

"How I look?" Heir combed through his beard for the fifth time, he's nervous.

"Like you should stay in." He turned to me smirking. "But you have to go." I laughed at his frown.

Took Heir some time to admit it but Kira's suicide had some effect on him. Before they became entangled they were friends and regardless of how bad things got between them losing a friend hurts, main reason why I'm forcing him to go maybe attending will give him some much needed closure.

I can't help but think about Heiress when she grows up, what's Heir gonna do when she becomes curious about mommy?

"The medicine I bought helping?" Look at him stalling and shit.

"Nope." I answer honestly. "I'm still throwing up my body feels strange to me and these fucking headaches man." Heir face falls, he hates not knowing what's wrong with me or how to fix it. "Trust me babe you're not the only one feeling that way." He moves over to bed so he can pull me into him.

He smells so good, I wanna fuck.

"BOSS!!!" My eyes roll in annoyance as Heiress responds with a scream.

"She been sleep for ten fucking minutes." Heir grunts.

"Hurry up and get him outta here I'll put her back to sleep." I shove Heir off of me.

"I love you." He smiles down at me.

"Love you too pa." I pull him in for a kiss, rubbing my nose against his beard when I'm done.

With Heir gone I turn my attention to Heiress who was still fretting her little hands balled into fist mouth shoved up and eyes glossy. This lil girl like my attention too damn much and I blame Heir because he rarely spends time with her, it's so bad I'm starting to think he actually hates her.

Laying back with Heiress on my chest spitting all over me I fight sleep, if she were sleeping I'd doze off but I don't want to fall asleep with her on my chest. Speaking of sleep, I've been exhausted for no reason this past week and it keeps getting worse I can't even do my job cause I be falling asleep on that shit told everyone I was sick and put Jay in charge. I really don't know what's going wrong with me and my body and I'm fucking scared to go to a doctor.

"I know you ain't just shit on me." Heiress responds by pushing out more shit.

The ass whoppings she gone get when she's older.

"When I change you drink this damn formula and go back to sleep." Heiress frowns at me.

After I've changed Heiress I try to feed her but she wouldn't take it suits her. I'm not in no damn playing mood I feel like shit and I'm damn sleepy. Moving her over to her side of the bed I turn on some cartoons and crawl under the sheets, she can't creep or walk yet so I can risk it with that thought I close my eyes and drift off.

When I rise up out my sleep later my eyes settle on a shirtless Heir sitting up in bed, Heiress on his chest trying to eat his beard.

"She don't want the formula?" He shakes his head no.

"You fell asleep and left her." Heir turns to me. "Not feeling any better?" I don't respond because the answer is obvious. "Fuck your fears I'm taking you to a damn doctor." Heirs words were final but I ain't care because I'm not going.

"I don't want any of these doctors out here knowing my business b especially if it's something bad like that." Heir sighs.

"Five hour drive to the closest doctor that ain't from around here." I squint my eyes at Heir he was doing shit behind my bad. "Yeah nigga I figured out the reason why you ain't wanna go to the doctors round here so I found one some ways out." Look at him paying attention to me and shit.

"We gotta be up early then, who keeping her?" Heir shrugs.

"She can come I guess." Heiress lifts her head up looks at Heir then throws it back down.

"She's learning fast." I smile at Heir, he shrugs. "Wanna talk to me?" He sighs.

"I'm in a state of disbelief right now that's all and I'm worried bout you I ain't ever seen a nigga sick like this." I move closer to Heir.

"I'm a be fine." I promise Heir. "As long as I got my lil family I'm a be fine." I hear his heartbeat pause which makes me smile.

"Family?" Heir looks down at me.

"Family." I smile up at him.