Chap'Fifteen

Heir really woke me up at four fucking thirty to go to this damn appointment. If I wasn't so sick I would've cussed him out and gone back to bed but I'm getting worse and desperately need to know what's wrong with me and fix it.

"Babe I'm sorry." Heir kisses my forehead as my eyes swell with tears. The physical pain has gotten so bad walking, sitting and laying on my stomach hurts.

"It's fine Heir lets just..." Shoving past him and fighting the pain of moving, I run back into the house and empty what little I had in my stomach into the kitchen sink.

Fuck the physical pain and emotional strain this throwing up shit ain't it. I've been thinking Heir gave me something but my symptoms aren't relating to any STD or I, it isn't food poisoning either. I swear to god if he actually gave me something I'm going to kill him, and I'm convinced he gave me something because I only started getting sick after we had sex.

Cleaning up I head back out to Heir bottle feeding Heiress, why the hell she up already? Waking me this early already has my mood shot to shit and this damn baby bout to make me snap. Getting in the drivers seat I start the car and head off.

"I was going to drive so you could sleep some more." Heir speaks up from the backseat but I don't respond.

Driving was making me uncomfortable but I'm not sitting in the backseat with that nagging ass baby and there's no way I'd be able to get any sleep with all this movement. Heir kept trying to speak to me but I keep ignoring him, I know what's wrong with me is his fault and I hate him right now. Heiress went on and on about baby gibberish Heir soon joining her after realizing I wasn't going to speak, good spend some actual bonding time with your damn child.

Our appointment set for ten it's six now and I'm fucking hungry, pulling into the driveway of some random restaurant I wait my turn to order.

"Get a coffee for me." I nod. "You deadass ignoring me?" I nod. "You gone make me act a fucking fool right now." He's so quick to anger.

"Nigga you clean?" I look over my shoulder at him.

"Fuck you mean if I'm clean?" Heir kicks the back of my seat making me hiss in pain.

"I got sick after you gave me dick so... ARE YOU CLEAN?!" Heir sucks his teeth.

"What else you think about me?" I can feel the anger radiating off of him.

"Well based off of the way you treat Heiress I think you don't like her." Now is not the time for this conversation but fuck it.

Pain shoots up my back straight to my neck and turns into a headache as Heir kicks the back of my seat harder than he did last time I couldn't even react I had to open the car door and throw up right there. Whenever I feel better I'm a beat this nigga.

"Good morning welcome to Wonder Bread how can I help?" Man this a white people restaurant, fucking unseasoned ass food.

"I'd like a coffee, tea, a waffle sandwich and a breakfast burrito." There's no way they can fuck up that order.

"Fuck you Heir." I turn to him. "I can't ever have any type of serious conversation without you overreacting." He rolls his eyes.

After collect our breakfast and paying I park behind the building and try my best to enjoy this bland ass food. Heir moves to passenger seat but I ignore him.

"You not gone eat this shit just drink the tea and try to get some sleep." Heir tosses my waffle sandwich out the window, I don't say or do anything because I deadass wasn't finna eat that shit.

After drinking the tea we switch seats so I can stretch out the passenger seat and sleep.

"I'm sorry." Heir holds my hand as he pulls off.

"No... I'm sorry this wasn't the setting for the shit I pulled." He squeezes my hand.

I stare at Heir a good five minutes or so before sleep starts to set in, I wanna say I love you but I don't just close my eyes and doze off.

Some time later I was being shaken awake with Heiress screaming in the background, I groaned in annoyance and pain as I checked into my sad reality.

"We hea?" Heir nodded.

Getting out the car I look up at the two story green building, let's just get this over with.

"Shut tuh cunt up man!" Heir snaps on Heiress, I was going to say something but it worked.

We entered the building together and I immediately took a seat. Heir talked to the receptionist who had a nasty ass attitude, she better check that shit cause Heir ain't in a good mood right now. My eyes fell on Heiress who was trembling in Heirs arms she also kept looking over at me, sighing I get up and take her from him almost immediately she relaxes.

She's going to grow up thinking he hates her, we need to have a serious conversation bout his attitude towards his own god damn child.

"Uh...." A short skinny woman with a mullet walked out of a door I hadn't noticed before. "Good morning the scorpions?" Bitch the who?

"Scorpios." Heir corrected. "And that's us." He stood up and waited for me to join him.

"One... we ain't married!" I whisper yelled. "And two... why you trusting a white bitch wid a mullet wif my life?" Heir laughed but I was deadass.

"Good morning I'm Miley." She waved at us, fucking weirdo. "Your husband already explained your symptoms to me so if you'll just pass him the baby and get comfortable over here." She motioned towards an examination table.

Husband my ass, I know he eating this shit up.

"Now your symptoms aren't common but they aren't rare and based off of where y'all live it was wise of you to make this journey because medical officials over there would be stunned by this one." She raised my shirt and started messaging that cold ass jelly onto my stomach.

"An ultrasound?" She nodded. "He gave me aids or some shit?!" Miley chocked on her oxygen supply before shaking her head no.

"You're pregnant." She said proudly with a smile.

Ight, I'm finna start shooting.