Chap'Seven

My suspicions were spot on these niggas taking orders but we don't know who from. Jay and Casper did the work, they work well together but Jay got a mouth on him and Casper trigger happy as fuck speaking of Jay....

"I get that you feel some type of way I couldn't trust you with a secret as damaging as Heir but you doing too much." Jay scoffed turning to me.

"Yeah I feel some type of way but it ain't my place to have feelings." I rolled my eyes.

"I'm not trying to invalidate your feelings I'm just asking you to understand why I kept my new found feelings a secret nigga look around a fucking twelve year old committed suicide cause the kids at school thought he was gay fucking THOUGHT they ain't even confirm shit." I was getting mad now and if Jay don't pull his shit together I'm a blow for real.

"Sorry." He sighed. "I just... wish you looked at me as a person you could risk with shit like that." He shrugged.

"But I do." Jay rose a brow at me. "I wouldn't of kept Heir a secret forever and the first to know would be you and maybe only you." I laughed. He smiled.

With that lil unnecessary beef out the way I double checked that Jay and I were cool then left. Well I tried to leave but the minute I stepped outside Jay yanked me back inside and we watched as a random blacked out car sped off, it was parked directly behind mine.

"Don't get in that shit and don't take mine either just to be safe call Heir or Casper to come get you." Jay closed the door handing me a burner he always keeps on him for odd reasons.

"How the fuck You even notice that?" My heart was beating fast as hell and I felt anxious.

"That's why it's my job to be at your side always." Jay side eyed me.

"Well now I gotta take a shit so what you finna do?" He laughed turning to me.

"I've watched you shit before." The atmosphere quickly grew awkward but Jay just laughed. "Make ya call and gimmie my shit back." He brushed past me.

"Who dis calling my nigga shit?!" An unfamiliar female voice answered Heirs phone.

"I ain't cha nigga yo!" Heir yelled, everything went silent then I heard a scream and a thud. "I listening." Heir spoke into the phone voice flat.

"I know you ain't just hit that girl." Heir sighed. "Look come pick me up from Jays some shit just happened." I hung up and threw the phone at Jay who was standing by one of the front windows AR in hand.

After some time Heir showed up I said my goodbyes to Jay and got in. Heir was silent the entire ride this made me uncomfortable, his knuckles were bruised and he had a scratch under his eye.

"Let's go to our spot and chill till you calm down." Heir relaxed upon hearing this.

Heir sped off in the direction of our spot making me smile, fuck he so excited to chill with me for? Like he wasn't just laid up with a bitch.

"Stop that." Heir spoke pulling to a stop outside the cabin.

"Stop what?" I ask.

"Thinking bout shit I explained Kira to you and yo ass still here so stop thinking bout it." Heir glared at me.

"First she was just some bitch now the bitch got a name..." Heir tensed up "next thing ya know the bitch named Kira gone have a role." I got out his car being sure to slam the fucking door.

Heir followed me inside but I wish he'd stay outside and far the fuck away from me. I can't even be mad I agreed to these terms and conditions but it's never too late to back out, I won't and that's only because I'm feeling shit for Heir now and I'm curious to see where these feelings lead me, but if these feelings gone have me looking stupid I'm out for real.

Heir pulled me into him and we just stood there in the middle of the room gently swaying.

"You gone chill on me?" Heir asked sucking on my ear.

"Shit!" I moan, I felt Heir smirk as he sucked harder. "I'm a behave." He hummed pulling away.

"Let's play a game." Heir went digging through a cupboard. I stood there glaring at his broad back.

"You already playing me but whatever." Heir threw a monopoly box at my head and that was it, we ended up scuffling I wish the scuffle ended in some sex but...

I'm not ready.

"Wait." Heir pushed me off him. "What happened at Jays?" Heir looked down at me.

"We was talking some shit out then when I tried to leave a car I ain't ever seen that was parked behind mine suddenly sped off." Heir muttered some shit under his breath.

"Can the weekend just hurry up and get here so we can kill they ass." Heir rolled over on top of me.

"The weekend two days away and in those two days we gotta figure out who these niggas working for if we don't then what?" I asked Heir.

"They gone die still." He grunted.

"You think if we wasn't fooling around we'd still be mature enough to handle this beef together?" Heir laughed.

"With the way Casper and Jay act nah." I laughed at this.

"Them niggas got issues for real." Heir smiled against my neck.

Heir and I laid on the floor wrapped up in each other's embrace, Heir soon fell asleep but I couldn't something in my soul doesn't feel right.

After laying there being crushed by Heir I heard a car outside. Rolling him off me I took his gun and made my way over to the window, I peeked outside it was that same black car I'm positive because it's custom work.

"Dad?!" Heir whisper yelled from behind me.