Chap'Sixteen

I regret the day I decided to give Heir a chance, I know in the past I said I didn't but now I do. Pregnant? I rather a STD/I or some shit I'm mad as hell. Miley said there's a small percentage of the male population who can get pregnant and all I wanna know is how the fuck I end up in that small percent.

Heir has been trying his best to get me to see the bright side but I fucking don't, I mean look at the way he treats Heiress if he were father of the year I'd feel kind of secure but he ain't so I don't. I also have a fear he'll end up treating our baby better than he does Heiress, and although I'm a single child I know playing favorites when it comes to kids never ends well.

My biggest fear is when I start showing, a gay man in this lifestyle already is a life or death situation imagine a pregnant gay man and I just know the weight my name holds won't save me Heir being my lil boo or whatever won't save me either, people already think because I'm a Crip and he a Blood we should beef now imagine this.

Jay and Casper took the news well they didn't believe us and that's fine by me cause I don't believe this shit either. I left them alone with Heir and I guess he explained it to them, still don't care cause I don't believe this shit. I'm going to just ignore the lies till it goes away, Heir probably paid that bitch to pull a prank on me.

Who the fuck am I kidding? I saw the ultrasound and I can feel my stomach growing, on top of that all the changes Miley said my body will go through is happening I can't be delusional for long.

"You good?" Heir knocks on my bathroom door.

"Yes nigga damn!" That's something that's been happening a lot, me snapping on his ass for no reason.

Sometimes he deserves it because why the hell is he trying to use this pregnancy as an excuse to control me? I know my strengths and weaknesses pregnancy or no pregnancy I know me and I decided I'd go back to work until I start showing but Heir thinks he has a say in that. I'm fine living on my own like I have been my entire life being pregnant doesn't make me disabled but no Heir wanted me to move in with him and when I declined he moved into my fucking house.

He starting to piss me the fuck off and I can't even reason with him because he'll call me ungrateful and try to fight.

Exiting the bathroom my eyes land on Heiress screaming away her little voice Heir minding his phone, I'm giving this nigga another child to treat like shit? Grabbing the stuff to change her because that's the only reason she be screaming her lil head off.

"Wanna go for a walk?" I squish her stomach getting giggles in return.

"A walk where?" Heir asks, I ignore him.

"A drive would be better cause I know ya neglectful ass daddy ain't buy the stuff I told him to get for you." She looks over at Heir, she kind of smart for her age.

"Fuck you tell me to get?" Heir looks over at me confused.

"I shouldn't even have to tell you what to get cause if you paid attention enough you'd know YOUR DAUGHTER ran out of formula, juice, baby food and she out growing some her clothes and pampers!" There's no way this is it, I must've done something wrong in a past life to end up with Heir as my baby daddy.

Heir sucked his teeth at me.

"You gone treat our baby like this?" Before he could answer I changed my mind. "If your attitude towards your own daughter don't change time I'm ready you not seeing me or our baby." Heirs face fell.

"Big man you serious?" He stands up.

"Dead fucking ass cause it's kills me to see the way you treat YOUR OWN CHILD I'm not taking that risk with mine." I pick up Heiress and leave Heir standing there looking fucking stupid.

If he's having regrets about how things turned out with him and Kira that's fine but Heiress the innocent one in the situation I don't see why he taking out his anger on her and I don't see why I'm putting up with this shit.

On my baby head if he don't change his attitude towards Heiress I'm a fucking leave, and not just Heir I'm pulling a whole disappearing act, might kidnap Heiress while I'm at it because he gone mistreat her without me there.

Heiress talked her shit the entire drive to the shopping center. I paid attention because I've noticed she'll repeat her gibberish and to me I think she does that because she think you're ignoring her, I wish babies knew we can't understand what the fuck they be saying.

Grabbing her bottle and her I hop out and head straight for the big ugly bright pink store for baby girls, whoever built and painted this building need they ass beat.

Heiress needs bigger clothes but I'm not going to overdo it because she's still growing. Size up on pampers, nasty ass baby food, fresh juice that Heir won't stop drinking, and formula. Once I have everything we need I head over to the toys section and let her yell gibberish at the toys she likes.

I hate babies, fuck she gone do with five teddy bears, them noisy ass rattles and some fucking book that talks back? I mean she ain't buy all this shit but she clearly fucking wanted them.

Time I get back home Heiress is knocked out thank god, cause if I had to listen to her shake that rattle one more damn time I would've lost it.

Resting her down in the crib that replaced my coffee table I head back out to my car to grab her stuff.

I don't have any room in my house for Heiress because it was just me and I thought it would only ever be me now I got a baby of my own on the way, where I'm a put it? I gotta go house shopping, that would've been something cute to do with Heir but I'm mad at him and I can't stomach him invading my house, fuck I'm a manage owning one with him?