4 - A New Start

TW: aftermath of being drugged, memory loss, showering together

~

Y/N felt as if she was dying of thirst when she woke up in the morning. She had no idea where she was or how she had gotten here. Y/N wanted to sit up quickly, but as soon as she tried to move a searing pain shot through her head. She was out last night, wasn't she? How much had she been drinking? And did she actually go home with a guy on the first date?

Fuck, she never did that. What was going on? Y/N tried moving her legs a little and quickly bumped into someone else's body next to her. She slowly turned around to see who it was, almost scared of who she'd see there. What she saw were broach shoulders with a lot of muscle and long, black hair cascading down. There was a good amount of scars on this man's back.

And he looked familiar. Strangely familiar. He looked a whole lot like Aizawa. But Y/N did remember that she wasn't going out with him last night. She remembered very clearly, because she had spent all day checking her phone, waiting for his call and it never came. If he had called, she would have cancelled whatever stupid other date she had had that night, but... well, he didn't call.

So she went out with some other guy. The one that she hadn't been texting for a long time, if she remembered correctly. He seemed nice, but almost a little too nice. She remembered she had one drink and then she went to the bathroom after half of that and... shit, she didn't remember anything after that.

Well, there were bits and pieces that she remembered here and there, but nothing that was really coherent. She remembered feeling really bad all of a sudden and then things were spinning. She remembered someone bringing her somewhere, out into the fresh air... then leaning against the wall in some apartment... someone taking off all her clothes... shit, had something happened?

Y/N lifted the covers slightly to see she was dressed in an oversized pullover and a pair of boxer shorts. She sighed with relief. Good, so it seemed like whoever brought her home (Aizawa?) hadn't done anything and had just changed her... right, it was raining a lot last night, wasn't it?

Y/N was incredibly confused as to why she could remember so little. She hadn't been drinking that much, had she? She only remembered drinking half a glass of wine and then she had stopped drinking, because she started feeling bad. She figured that she was just having a bad day and couldn't handle her alcohol properly, but it just got worse and worse and worse over time.

Something about this was off and she really hoped that the guy next to her was Aizawa, because... well, because strangely enough she trusted him. He had been her teacher and while he was really grumpy, usually, it was always very clear that he cared for every single one of his students. And she knew if he had found her in whatever state she was in last night, everything would be fine.

She absentmindedly touched the scars on his back, tracing them carefully with her fingertips. She just wished she didn't have such a horrible headache right now and she could actually enjoy this way more than she was at the moment. Plus, she was getting really, really hungry. And thirsty.