9 - Only His

TW: feeling guilty

TW: feeling guilty

~

Shouta was incredibly tired already when he had made his way to the little bar Y/N wanted to meet him in. Sure, maybe he should have just declined and gone home, but when he had seen the message he knew he really wanted to see her. He wasn't sure what it was about her that made him want to spend time with her.

Maybe it was that little knowing look she had that made her seem so much more mature than she should be at her age. Maybe it was the fact that she still somehow seemed to be impressed by him and that somehow bolstered his ego. Maybe she was just hot as fuck. It could be any of those.

But he had gone and he had had a few drinks with her and they were having a good time, even though he still didn't know why she was so afraid of being on her own and why she always seemed so distraught as soon as hero work came up. There was something going on and Shouta didn't know what it was. But he would find out. In due time, he would find out what was going on.

For now he was happy to just take her back to his apartment and spend some more time with her. Shouta wasn't even sure whether he still had the energy to do anything much. It had been a long day and despite feeling somewhat rejuvenated by Y/N's presence, he was still tired.

But here they were, back at his apartment, lying in bed, Y/N straddling his hips and pulling him closer as she kissed him hungrily, sometimes catching his lower lip between her teeth gently... Shouta couldn't resist her. And it seemed like she had every intention of taking what she wanted.

Shouta wasn't going to complain. Not like he could anyway. He had absolutely no energy to protest any of this and he probably wouldn't even get the chance. Y/N barely broke away from him to take a breath and Shouta didn't mind one bit. He liked how confident she was with this.

Y/N pulled away from him and sat up, breathing heavily and looking down at him, as if she was carefully surveying him. Once they had gotten back home, Shouta quickly got rid of the hero costume, before Y/N managed to drag him to the bedroom. She bit her lip and looked back into his eyes again.

"You sure you're not too tired? I didn't really give you much of a choice so far..." she said with a nervous chuckle. Shouta scoffed and let his hands wander up along her thighs, slowly moving her dress out of the way.

"Believe me, if I didn't want this, you'd know. Now how about you get rid of this dress? As nice as it looks on you, it'd look better on the floor." he replied. Y/N chuckled and pulled the dress over her head.

"You know that's a really old line?" she asked.

"It still worked, didn't it?"

"Only because I'm considerate of how tired you are..."

"Right, I'll make sure to think of something better for next time." Shouta answered, as he took in Y/N's body. She was still so athletic, there were still the few scars she had gotten from hero work...