13 - Digging Up The Past

TW: being scared, mentions of trafficking (not serious)

~

Shouta wasn't quite sure whether he should ask about everything again. It was annoying him that he didn't know what had happened, but he also didn't want Y/N to be uncomfortable. She'd tell him in her own time, right? But what if she wouldn't? And what if it was something that he could help with? He didn't want to just be there and do nothing, just because he had no idea what was going on.

He had been carrying the idea around in his head for ages, but he couldn't seem to come to a decision on what to do. And even talking to Hizashi about it hadn't really helped. Hizashi usually had some good ideas, even though Shouta would never admit to that. But with that situation it seemed like his mind was drawing a blank, too. And Shouta really didn't like that idea.

But Hizashi was also way too caught up on the idea of him having an actual sugar babe that it was difficult to talk to him seriously about it. Hizashi found the whole idea pretty hilarious. He wasn't judging - Hizashi would never judge anyone, unless they were a proper asshole. But he just couldn't take some things seriously.

Well, Shouta had had trouble taking himself seriously at times. It seemed a little ridiculous to him that the only way he could find someone that he was happy with was by paying her. And that she was so much younger than him. And his old student. It all just seemed pretty surreal to him, but he was happy, right? Shouta thought that he was pretty happy with the entire situation.

Although that didn't mean that there weren't some things that were bothering him. He'd love to know more about her. He'd love to make this... an actual relationship maybe. He'd have no problem paying for whatever she wanted, it wasn't like he had anything or anyone to spend his money on either way. He'd love to be able to tell her that he was actually falling for her.

But right now that would just feel inappropriate. They did have a business arrangement after all and they had just taken things a step further not too long ago, so Shouta didn't want to demand more and more right away. He'd have to wait. He'd just have to wait for a while and see how things developed between Y/N and him. Maybe someday he'd actually really have her all to himself. Maybe someday she'd be able to get back to work, too. Shouta knew he'd like to see that.

But right now that wasn't an option. Right now they were just spending a nice evening out in a bar. Y/N was standing at the bar counter, waiting for their drinks to arrive. Shouta had handed her his credit card so she could go and get them both a drink. She had been insisting about him trying some cocktails and since Shouta had no idea about cocktails he was giving her free reign.

He was sure she'd pick out something nice. She had good taste with things like that, so Shouta trusted her. Plus, he was enjoying seeing her standing at the bar, leaning on the counter, one of her legs poking out through the slit in her dress. Shouta wasn't sure whether he had properly appreciated how nice her legs were yet. They were beautiful - slender, but muscular.