FM$

A/n-
Ok forewarning I dont know how to exactly explain what they are doing but imma try my best so just bare with me!!
------------------------------------------------------------

"Yea ok freak" I said back.

We both bowed to Johnny and then bowed to each other. Hawk punched me in the gut, not gonna lie it kinda hurt but I ignored it and punched him in the gut multiply times without letting him get a hit in, he swept my feet from under me and I landed on the ground and he started to punch me.

"Looks like your losing" hawk said with a smirk, god I wanna kick him in the face repeatedly. I flipped us over and started to punch him, the exact same way he was doing to me, I leaned down to his ear while on top of him and said "looks like your losing sweetheart".
I saw his face go bright red and that's when I knew I could use this to my advantage to win, that and his little friend poking in between my thighs. I looke down to where his friend was and then back to him. "Wow someone's excited" I said to him. He threw a punch but I dodge it and stood up slightly and flipped him over with his arm behind his back and twisted it hard and said "that's for spilling my slushie bitch".

"Yuh- ok looks like y/n won, welcome to cobra kai bug".

Oh no, not that nickname literally everyone I know calls me bug because when I was younger I told everyone I wanted to be a bug more specifically a butterfly I even made a song which we will not be sharing EVER!!

"JOHNNY!!" I yelled

"what its cute" he yelled back

I just rolled my eyes and went to pick up my stuff when someone tapped my shoulder.

"Hi I'm Tory, you did really good. You even pissed of hawk, good job!"

"Thanks, I'm y/n btw and yeah I'm glad I made him mad, the bitch spilt my slushie and pushed me to the ground but I'm more worried about my slushie."

We both started to laugh when another girl came and introduced herself.

"Hi, I'm Aisha, y/n right?" She asked

"Yup that's me." I said back

"Cool, you did a really great job."

"Thanks." I said

Miguel and hawk walked over with their stuff. We stopped talking and looked to hawk who was death glaring me.

"He loves me" I said and everyone broke out laughing except for Hawk, Mr. Scrodge much geez.

"Hey, you guys wanna come over to my house and hangout, we gotta pool and a movie theater." I asked everyone

They all nodded and I went to text aunt to ask first since it's not my house.

Ughh she can be a pain in the 🍑 but I love her.

"Ok my aunt said yes let's go" I said to everyone. Everyone cheered.