Camp?!

A/n-

Yall thank hawkslutt for this because she snapped me and asked when I was gonna update.
_________________________________________

I was currently driving Miguel and Tory to the tournament. We got there and saw the others we waited for Hawk and sensi. Soon a car pulled up and Hawk got out, the driver was a girl.

Y/n- " Who is that?"

Hawk- " Random hookup."

Y/n- " Dont blame you she's hot. Can I have her number?"

Hawk- " What? No." He said with a little bit of jealousy.

Finally Johnny came and we had it inside of the building and signed in. Then everybody went to go change into their uniforms. We all waited in one room until we got called out to the mats, when we heard her name we ran out chanting Cobra Kai.

Announcer- " Still a badass dojo."

Johnny gave us very cheap pep talk while we waited for the other Dojos to be called out. Once every Dojo was called out we all got ready to be called to the mats. I was first I was up against Sam LaRusso. ( I know nothing about karate so bear with me) ( is it bare or bear?!) I used a bunch of my own moves against Sam oh, I won against her. Next it was Miguel turn oh, he went against Robby and won. Hawk went against some other kid that we didn't know and Hawk won. Tori went against someone else to and won. We had five other people for us that were in Cobra Kai but we didn't exactly know their names two of them one against their opponents, and the rest lost.

It was time for our final rounds against people the only people left from Cobra Kai were me and Tory. Tori went against a random person and lost, then I had to go against the person and I won, so that means I have to fight Sam LaRusso to win. I went up against Sam and she was putting up a good fight surprisingly. She was one point away from winning but she honestly got on my nerves and brought out my anger issues so I won the round. We had one final round and I won. I was now the all Valley champ. Take that MIGUEL!!!

Everyone came out to me and congratulations me and people took pictures as I held the trophy with my team members and Johnny. I was looking at the crowd and I saw that Moon, Piper, my family; Aris, opal, Mikey, Reggie, baby in opal's tummy, I also saw Jacobs and his dad. After we all talked to our family's we went o out to dinner Applebee's and celebrated.

Miguel- " congrats I'm proud of you!"

Y/n- " Thanks migster."

He rolled his eyes at me and threw a fry at me. It got pretty late and we all decided to go home and get some sleep.
I got home and got in the shower and put some pajamas on so I could head to sleep. After putting on my pajamas and laying down, I got a text from Aisha it said "Hey I know this is short notice but do you think youd be able to fill in for one of the counselors at my job at camp? The counselor had a family emergency. Itd only be for a week."  I texted her back saying that I could do the job and that I would just have to let opal know. She told me ok and that I'll need to come tomorrow afternoon. I decided to go off to sleep because I had a big day ahead of me.
Pjs👇🏽

I woke up early and started to pack my stuff up for a week

I woke up early and started to pack my stuff up for a week. After packing I went downstairs in made some pancakes for me and opal and Eris, they came downstairs and ate their food. I told opal about my counselor job at the camp Aisha works at, she said okay and to be safe. I decide to put my things in the car and go to the gas station for some snacks on the road. Once I got my snacks and drinks I hit the road and began my journey to Aisha's camp. ( I'm voice typing for this because I have acrylics on and I'm not used to them so I'm voice typed "began my journey" it said raped my journey, and I was kind of scared not gonna lie)
_________________________________________
A/n-

Hey bitches🤪

Not going to lie I wasn't going to update til hawkslutt ask me when I was going to update, so thank her💗💗💗

Anyways, What do yall think about y/n being a camp counselor?!?!

Love y'all<33 byeee