Girls Night

A/n-

Hey Drug dealers!!

How's life? I love you <3

Well heres a chapter I guess.
_________________________________________

I could tell everyone was already up because I couldn't hear them yelling. I got up and got dressed and headed downstairs.

I got downstairs and seen smoke and everybody running around waving towels and opening windows and doors

I got downstairs and seen smoke and everybody running around waving towels and opening windows and doors. I started to cough.

Y/n- " Wtf is going on?"

Tory- " Miguel's dumbass thought he could cook food but obviously he cant."

Miguel- " How was suppose to know that the bowl couldnt go in the oven."

Y/n- " Who the fuck even let you cool in the first place."

Aisha- " he insisted he literally would smack us if we tried to stop him."

Hawk- " How were we suppose to know he would be dumb as fuck. I dont even cook and I know to check for the oven safe print at the bottom."

Miguel- " Okay I get it, geez nobody told me there was a print saying so on the bottom, if you knew that why didnt you tell me?"

Hawk- " Again I didnt know you were gonna be dumb as fuck."

Miguel- " Alright why's everyone tag teaming me and making it seem like I'm dumb?"

All- " Cause you are."

Miguel- " yall are ruthless."

Y/n- " ALRIGHT. everyone stop yelling."

Once we got all the smoke out and made new food, we ate and all went off to do our own thing. I decide to draw and paint some more.

 I decide to draw and paint some more