Were back bitches🤪

A/n-

Hey cunts!

Wtf is up?!

Yeah, I'm bored so heres a chapter.
_________________________________________

Today is our last day here so I decided on waking up early and doing something by myself for a while. I decided to do some yoga outside, so you got yourself ready and headed outside.

I started to do some yoga poses when I saw Miguel and Reggie spying on me.

Y/n- " Ughh what do you want?!"

Miguel- " What are you doing?"

Y/n- " A thing called yoga."

Reggie- " Ooo what's that?"

Y/n- " Uh- unbelievable."

Miguel- " Were joking we know what yoga is."

Reggie- " And were protesting that you have to let us join."

Y/n- " Yea, ok, whatever."

Me, Miguel and Reggie were doing some yoga and soon enough the whole house was outside doing yoga.

Time skip by Me getting a job finally

Moon- " Ahhh, that felt good."

Miguel- " Yeah, but I think I broke my back."

Reggie- " I think you broke my nuts when you fucking kicked me."

Miguel- " Oops."

Mikey- " Hahah, that's what you get."

Aisha- " yall are childish geez."

Tory- " Ok mom."

Hawk- " Let's go inside, it's hot out here."

We all got up and evently wondered off into the house. I went upstairs and started to pack my stuff up and I assume everyone else was doing the same thing. I went downstairs after packing and saw that the boys had grilled food, so I immediately went straight to the food, but hawk smacked my hand with a spatula.

Y/n- " ahhh, what was that for?"

Hawk- " Aweee I'm sorry, but you still havent apologized."

Y/n- " I am very sorry, what I did was wrong and traumatizing, my bad."

Hawk- " Yea ok close enough."

We a sat down and ate our delicious burgers after every girl apologized to the boys. We decided to just leave after we ate dinner so we started to pack the car and headed to where we live.

Time skip

I got put of the car after I had dropped everyone but Reggie and Mikey off at their houses.

Y/n- " WERE BACK BITCHESSSS!!!"

Reggie- " Yeahhhhhhh!"

Mikey- " Yeah imma go to bed now."

We headed off into the houses and split our own ways. I went to my room and unpacked and put my dirty clothes in the washer. It was pretty late so I decided to take a shower and head to bed.

I woke up in the morning to hearing people yelling, so I went downstairs to see what the commotion was

Y/n- " Whyyy are we yelling?!"

Opal- " Aris just proposed!!"

Y/n- " Ahhhhhhh, what did you say?! You said yes right?! If you dont day yes I will."

Opal- " yes I said ye- Wait what?"

Y/n- " Uhh what?"

Aris- " theres no shock there you were obsessed with me when you were a baby."

Y/n- " Yeah okay, I also meant that I wanna get married!!!!"

Aris- " Slow your row, you're too young woman."

Y/n- " Awww."

Opal- " Maybe in 3 years."

I smiled and went upstairs to get ready for the day since I was so rudely woken up by idiots.

After I got dressed I got into my car and drove to starbucks.

Sw= starbucks worker

Sw- " Hi, what can I get you today?"

Y/n- " Hi can I get a carmel iced latte and a blueberry muffin."

Sw- " sure can, is that all for today?"

Y/n- " Yup."

Sw- " Alright that'll be $8.50 at the window y/n."

Y/n- " thank you."

Wait how tf she know my name?!

I drove up to the window and saw that the person was Tory.

Y/n- *gasp* Heyyyyy bestieee."

Tory- " heyyyyy, I miss you."

Y/n- " I miss you too."

People started honking at me because I was very visibly not paying anymore. Sl I started to pull off while throwing kisses to tory.

Y/n- " I love youuuuuu."

Tory- " I love you toooooo."

I got my late and my muffin and drove back to my house. I decided to stay in th car and eat my muffin. I was starting to think of everything, my summer, my future, my relationships with friend and family and well, Hawk. I knew we needed time apart it was for the best. And then I realized that it was indeed my birthday in a few days. I started to grow excited because Opal and Mikey always throw me a " Surprise" party, which gets ruined because Mikey accidentally tells me everytime. I knew this one would be one for the books.
_________________________________________
A/n-

Hey thots!! <3

Yall looking very fuckable today but when arent you😏

I've decided to follow some rules for my junior year and one of them was dont be afraid to approach/ text a guy, so my dumbass slide into a guys dms, dont worry I actually know him, hes not a celeb.😬 but I'm scared.

Anyways I start my job soon so wish me luck so i can get that bag.🤪💰💅

Byeee <33