Cement- part 2

A/n-

He's a 🔥+🍵( if you dont get it we cant be friends, jk)

I guess enjoy...

Continuation from last chapter
_________________________________________

We all walked outside and everyone went by Hawk's car. I just walked the other way and waited for my aunt to pick me up. I see a car pull in and its Mikey and Reggie. I walk up to their car.

Reggie- " What's up biatch."

Y/n- " What's up whore."

Mikey- " Why do you guys always have to insult each other?"

Reggie- " She started it."

Odessa- " No, you definitely started it."

Y/n- "Odessa I didnt even see you there."

Odessa- "Haha, I wanted to spend my last day with my bestie."

Y/n- "What?!"

Odessa- "Yeah, my mom doesn't like the job here so were moving back."

Y/n- "I'm gonna miss you."

Mikey- "Dont you dare cry."

We all laughed and got in the car. We drive to our house so I could change. I went inside quick and changed into this

I went back outside and got into the car. We headed to the mall. Ofc we always got to the mall, it's a must. We go Into the mall and decide to get something to eat. We shopped for a little bit and decided to go to Walmart and just harrass people. We then proceeded to ride the shopping carts in the parking lot, until some manager guy told us to leave. Then we went to the park and skateboarded with some random people who I guess became our friends for the day. We took lots of photos and posted on insta.

Y/n.xoxo

xoxo