Here's to the grads🥂🎓

A/n-

I've been obsessed with this album for some reason! I also love how the intro and a moment apart song fades together... chefs kiss👩‍🍳💋

Also not my friend yelling at me for not getting a guys snap... my mom was giving me the death glare what did u want me to do?!🙄

Also did you know doves in the wind and drew barrymore fade together... I didnt know this like how?!
_________________________________________

I woke up about an hour ago and I was getting ready for the last day of school. I really could care less on how I look so I threw some random comfy clothes on(a/n- I love this outfit so much, bella's an icon)

I got in my car and drive to the school. Once thier I headed to my locker and realized I had already cleaned it so I went to Aris classroom. I walked in a sat at his desk because he wasnt in the room at the moment.

Aris- " Get out of my chair."

Y/n- " No."

Aris- " what?!"

Y/n- "No, wanna hear it in Spanish, no."

Aris pulled me out of his chair and sat down.

Aris- " Glad to see you were an outfit for the last day of school for boys to remeber you by."

Y/n- " I dont dress for boys. I dress so girls go home and say wow I wanna be her."

Aris- " Mmkay, go to ur seat."

Y/n- " So...what do you think about the b-a-b-e-e?"

Aris- " Did you just quote tim from boss baby."

Y/n- " yes I did."

Aris- " and you're proud of that?!"

Y/n- " uhhh... yuhh. That movie goes hard."

Aris- " I hate the way you talk."

Y/n- " I hate the way you moan when sticking your dick in my aunt."

Aris just stared at me as the class started to walk in. Everyone sat down and Aris gave a speech about it being the last day and to make memories and some shit, and then he told us we could do whatever we wanted for the hour. Tory, Miguel and Aisha came over by me and talked for a bit, but I wasnt really in the mood so they went by Hawk. Alexa play traitor by Olivia Rodrigo. They day went by fast and soon enough we were in our last class. We were back in Aris' class so we had free hour. My friends didnt even try to come by me, they just went to Hawk immediately. I was on my phone, but I could see them looking at me and talking, so they probably were talking about me. After awhile it got annoying so I looked at them.

Y/n- " Can I fucking help you?!"

Miguel- " Geez, why are you so rude."

Y/n- " its rude to stare so... why are you being rude Diaz."

Miguel- " Are you mad at me?"

Y/n- " No, I just want you to stop staring at me."

Tory- " Why are you being such a bitch?"