Good 4 you📣

A/n-
I'm getting my drivers license soon and I'm just absolutely ready to fail.🤠👍

Btw I got summer school, for geometry. Yayy.

If you havent watch the official music video for 'Good 4 you' it's so good and if you've seen Jennifer body, you'll see the similarities.
_________________________________________

I woke up to my dumbass alarm going off again, except when I checked the time it was 4 am.... WTF. I put a robe kn over my pjs and walked out of my room to see mikey doing the same thing.

Y/n- " Did you set my alarm."

Mikey- " Nahh, did you set mine."

Y/n- " So the question is... who set our alrams."

Mikey- " dun, dun, dun."

We ran downstairs and went to the living room. Nobody was there. We went to the kitchen. Nobody was there.

Y/n- " Alright wtf."

Mikey- " What if someone broke in."

Y/n- " T- to set our alarm clocks early for us, I must say they are some great criminals."

Mikey- " Stfu, I was just saying."

Y/n- " yeah well, stop saying things ya sound stupid."

We went to Opals room and nobody was there. We went outside and her car was gone. We heard a door slam.

Mikey & y/n- " Ahhhhhhh."

We ran to my room and locked the door.

Mikey- "Alirght, what do we do..."

Mikey- " ooo, you should go out there, you do karate."

Y/n- " I know you did not just say, and try to pawn me off like that."

I picked up a baseball bat I had in my room and walk out the door. I feel someone behind me so I turn and its Mikey clinging to me, he gave me a small smile and we continued walking. I heard something in the kitchen.

Y/n- " If the killer/intruder was hungry I could just made him a sandwich or a pizza." I whispered.

Mikey- " Hey who's there!" Mikey yelled out.

I snuck around the corner and somebody came right into view and I started to hit them with the bat all while me and Mikey where screaming. I stopped hitting them with the bat and instantly felt bad.

Jhonny- " ahh, wtf is wrong with you guys."

Y/n- " Wtf is wrong with us?! Wtf is wrong with you, why are you here and wheres my aunt."

Jhonny- " Your aunt and Reffke left for a trip thingy, I'm watching you guys."

Mikey- " Great."

Jhonny- Y/n, I taught you not to be a pussy why were you screaming so loud."

Y/n- " That wasn-"

Mikey- " That wouldve been me, ahah."

Jhonny- " oh god."

Y/n- " Okay, but why did you set our alarms for 4 in the morning."

Jhonny- " Oh yeah, oops."

This motherfucker.

I went upstairs and went back to sleep till 7.

Time skip to at school-

I was now in class listening to people giving their stupid speeches. I looked around the room at everyone, trying to see what everyone was doing. Miguel wasnt paying attention but ince he saw me he stuck out his tounge at me. Tory was watching miguel stick his tounge out at me with a weird look, hawk hashish hand on a girls tigh and he looked at me, I gave him a disgusted look and he rolled his eyes, and moon was talking to sam. Finally the bell rang and it was time for lunch.