No Lemons 🍋🍋🍋

Alright, everyone, I know this is random, but I just wanna clarify something. This story will have no lemons whatsoever.

The reason for that is because of very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, personal reasons that you might think you know why but you don't.

Only two people on Wattpad know the main reason.

Anyway, to explain why I don't write lemons is because I feel that even if I wrote it in a way that seems passionate, it wouldn't feel passionate at all.

If I do have two characters have sex, I rather skip over it because it seems more passionate and there's a connection that way.

Like, say Touka and Y/N were going to have sex, I would describe how much they love each other and how this is going to be them making love and not just fucking.

I just feel that if I do describe it, that would ruin the "making love" feeling and ruin things.

I don't just feel that way if I wrote a lemon, I feel that way with all lemons.

Anyway, I hope you understand my reasoning. And even if you don't, I'm not writing a lemon. (Or anything remotely close to it like limes or smuts).

With that out of the way, I'll see all of ya in the next chapter. (Which will take a while to come out since I'm going to focus on updating my other stories for a bit).