Chapter 8: The Kidnapping

Y/N, Touka, Kaneki, and everyone else makes it back to Anteiku. Y/N had an awkward time getting through the door, thanks to Mado's quinque still stuck in his stomach. "Damn it," he said. 

"Are you alright?" Kaneki inquired. 

"Hell no!" Y/N responded. "Each step feels like pure pain."

"Then we should get it out," Touka said. "Yomo?"

"Meet me in the backroom in a minute," Yomo told the human. 

"Okay," Y/N said while awkwardly sitting down. 

"Is Wolfy going to live?" Hinami questioned Touka. 

"Huh? Oh, you mean Y/N?" Touka asked for the cinnamon roll.

"Yeah."

"Why'd you call him Wolfy?"

"I saw that he's wearing a wolf mask and he called himself the room."

"Oh, I see," Touka responded. "And don't worry. We wouldn't let Y/N die." 

"Good!" Hinami replied. "He's my favorite human!"

"Same here," Touka responded. 

"There's plenty of me to go around ladies," Y/N retorted. 

"You do realize you just said that to some ghouls, right?" Kaneki asked him. 

"I do now," said Y/N. 

Yomo comes back in and tells Y/N "alright, come on. Let's get that thing out of you." 

Y/N gets up and follows him into the backroom. Along with Kaneki and Touka following close behind while Hinami waited outside. Once in the backroom, Y/N saw that Yomo had prepared a hot metal stick. 

"What's that for?" Y/N questioned.

"To seal up the wound once we pull out the quinque," Yomo explained. 

"WHAT?!" 

"Do you want to die from bleeding?" 

"N-no." 

"Then you'll let me use it on you." 

Y/N sighed knowing that this whole process was going to be pure pain. "Fine," he said. 

"Now sit down in this chair," Yomo demanded. "I'm going to pull it out of you." 

Y/N did as he was told and Yomo grabbed the quinque. The young man mentally prepared himself for what was to come. "Grab my hand," Touka told him. "You can squeeze as hard as you want. You'll never be able to hurt me." 

Y/N grabbed his girlfriend's hand and waited for what was about to come. Yomo turned to Kaneki and said, "get ready to catch and stop any blood coming out of him." 

"Right," Kaneki said while grabbing a nearby towel. 

Yomo proceeds to pull the quinque out of Y/N while trying not to cause him too much pain. "AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" The human screamed as he fell to the floor. 

Kaneki immediately went to Y/N and covered the front of his stab wound. Yomo grabbed the hot stick and told his niece "hold his skin together." 

Touka did just that and Yomo slowly forced the wound the close from the back. It hurt like hell and Y/N was screaming the whole time. He hated it but knew there was no other way to deal with this wound that wouldn't alarm the authorities. 

Once the back wound was shut, it came time for the front wound. The same thing happened as last time. His skin was held together, Yomo sealed it, it was painful, and Y/N screamed the whole time it was happening.