Chapter 4: The Confession

Y/N lays in bed sleeping peacefully until his alarm clock goes off ringing. He jumps up slightly and turned it off. 

Y/N cracks his neck and sat up in his bed. As his brain slowly began to fully awake, there was a rapid knocking at his room door. 

The knocking was so fast, one would think that the person doing it was trying to break a world record. 

Y/N got out of bed and got to the door. Opening it revealed his very angry aunt. "How many fuckin' times do I have to tell you?!?!?!" The aunt asked. "TURN. YOUR. FUCKIN'. ALARM. OFF!!!!!"

Y/N sighed. "Understood," he said dismissing her. 

Y/N slowly turned around and tried to close his door. The aunt presses her hand against it and told him "don't speak to me like that!!!!" 

Y/N sighs again. "Sorry..." he said.

"That's better!" She told him before slamming his door shut. 

"Fucking bitch," he said before getting ready for school. 

Y/N gets out of his clothes from yesterday and slapped on whatever pick of clothing that his hand pulled out of his closet. 

Now fully dressed, he walked out of his room. As he made his way to the kitchen, the young man saw his uncle still passed out on the floor. 

Lightly moving him with his foot, Y/N wondered if he was even alive. Soon, he checked his uncle's pulse. 

Y/N was relieved that his uncle was still alive. "Lucky bastard," he said before getting something to eat. 

After making himself a bowl of cereal, he checked his phone to see one text. From Touka Kirishima. 

Y/N paused seeing it there. He wasn't sure if he should check what she texted him or just to wipe it away. 

He does neither and places the down and finishes his cereal. Once done, he walked out of the house. 

As he made his way to school, he checked his phone again and looked at the notification. He ultimately opened his phone and checked the text. 

"Hey, Y/N, I'm sorry for how I acted last night. Can we please talk?" Y/N read. 

Y/N backed out and went to his contacts. Finding his cousin number, he called him. After a few rings, they picked up. 

"Hello?" The cousin said. 

"Hey, it's me, Y/N."

"Y/N? Why are you calling me?" 

"Well, there's something I wanted to talk to you about."

"Aunt and uncle fighting again?" 

"Well, yeah."

"Listen, Y/N, you know I can't take you in."

"That's not why I'm calling you."

"Then why are you calling me?" 

"Well, there's... uh... this girl..."

"You got a girlfriend?" 

"Well, I don't know."

"What do you mean that you don't know?" 

Y/N proceeds to explain to his cousin why he's not sure if he even has a girlfriend. After hearing Y/N's explanation, he says "well, Y/N, I don't know what to tell you. I'm not good with girls myself."

"I know, but I just wanted to talk with someone about this, since I just feel alone right now," Y/N explained. 

"I understand," his cousin replied. "Do you feel better now that you got this all out?"