Chapter 15: The End

Y/N wakes up and does his normal morning routine. Brushing teeth, getting dressed, eating breakfast, taking his RC cell repression bills, etc. and after that, he saw his cousin Amon come out of his room. "Y/N, you're up rather early," he commented.

"Yeah, I wanted to be early so I can get to the CCG so the important meeting," Y/N told him.

"Right, and remind me, I want to talk with you later," Amon told him.

"About what?" Y/N questioned.

"I'll tell you when we cross that bridge," Amon told him before walking away.

"Alright then," Y/N retorted.

Soon after Amon's departure, Y/N gets a text. He checks it and sees that it's from Touka. "Good morning," she texted.

"Good morning Touka," he replied. "What's up?"

"Just wanted to know if you wanted to come by for a bit. That's all," she told him.

"Yeah, I'll swing by as I'm on my way to the CCG," he replied.

"Ugh," she retorted.

"Yeah, I know. It makes me sick as well," Y/N responded.

"I'm glad to know that you don't like it. Anyway, see you soon," she texted.

"See ya," he texted back.

After that, Amon walks to the front door and asks Y/N "shall we?"

"I'm gonna go see Touka while on my way so go ahead without me," he told him.

"Alright, see you soon," Amon said before walking out of the house. "If they don't come for you first."

Y/N leaves the house a bit later and heads over to Yomo's place since Touka was staying there for the time being. He knocks and the large ghoul opens the door. "Y/N, what are you doing here?" Yomo asked.

"Touka asked me to come over," he answered.

"I should have figured," Yomo retorted. "Touka, he's here."

Yomo walked away and Y/N walks in and closes the door behind himself. He then touched the scar he has on his stomach, remembering the time Yomo pulled that quinque out of him and forced the wound shut with a hot stick.

"Baaaaaaaaaaaaaad memories," he whispered to himself.

"Y/N," Touka said. She moves her head to the right side and her hair was swept revealing both of her purple eyes. "You're here."

She was smiling and Y/N could damn near feel his heart melt at the sight of it. He loved the girl with all of his heart. From the first time he laid eyes on her, he knew he wanted to be with her, and moments like these makes him look back and smile.

"As per your request," he retorted.

She walks over to him, looks at Yomo, looks back at Y/N, and tells him "let's go outside."

"Yeah," he agreed.

Both of them walk out and stand on the sidewalk as the wind blew on them. The wind moved Touka's hair beautifully and she looked at him with both of her beautiful eyes. "I still can't believe we are still together after everything we have been through," he said.

"Me either. Especially I bit you that one time," she replied.

"I still got the scar to remember it," he said with a chuckle.

"Yeah... sorry about that," she told him.

"Don't worry, it's all good. I already had one before it," he reassured her. "And I understand why you did it."