Chapter 7: The Cycle

Y/N and Touka along with Kaneki and Nishiki and Kimi enter the doors of Anteiku. Yoshimura and Kaya turn and see them all.

"What do we have here?" Yoshimura asked. 

"The glasses ghoul is hurt pretty badly," Y/N told him. 

"My name is Nishiki, you idiot," he told him. 

"Wait," Kaya said. "Did you just call him a ghoul?"

"Yeah, he's a ghoul just like all of you," Y/N replied. 

Both Kaya and Yoshimura were stunned at his remark. "How do you-"

"He's fine," Touka interrupted. "He knows but I know he won't tell a single soul."

"Touka's right," Y/N added. "I don't view your kind as horrible monsters. You're just people trying to live your lives. I swear on my life that I won't tell anyone any of your secrets." 

"Well, considering from what I've seen from you Y/N, I am in a position to trust you," Yoshimura told him. 

"Thank you, sir," Y/N replied. "Now please help him out." 

Kaya rushes over and gets Nishiki on her shoulder before walking him into the next room. "Now I see why Touka stopped me from eating him," he said while being carried away. 

After he was carried away, Y/N turns Kaneki and asks "so you're a ghoul?"

"Uh, well, yes and no," he answered. 

"Explain please," Y/N told him. 

Kaneki goes on to explain how he went from being a human to a ghoul. "Oh, well, that's... interesting," Y/N replied. 

"Hey, you asked," Touka stated. 

"Yeah, I know," he responded. 

Both Touka and Y/N look in the eyes. "Thank you for everything, Touka," he told her. 

"I can say the same thing to you," she replied. 

With a smile, Y/N tells them all "I would love to stay but I gotta head home."

"Alright, see ya."
"Be safe."
"Bye."

Y/N heads out the door and makes his way back home. "So Touka, it seems that you truly do care for that human," Yoshimura stated. 

"I do," she admitted. "I just hope that things can work between us."

Sometime Later...

Y/N gets to Amon's place and opens the door. Once in, Amon comes running towards him. "Y/N!!" He yelled. "Where the hell were you?! What happened?!" 

"Koutarou, chill!" Y/N replied. 

Amon relaxes. "Sorry, but I just saw that you weren't here and the window was smashed open," he explained. 

"Oh, yeah, a ghoul came after me," Y/N told him. 

"WHAT?!" 

"Yeah..."

"How did you survive?" 

"The ghoul just kidnapped me. He tied me up and left me alone. I used to technique you taught me to escape," Y/N told him. 

"Oh, thank God," Amon said. "I'm glad you're alright."

"Me too," Y/N replied. 

Amon examines Y/N and noticed the bite mark on his shoulder. Placing his hand on it, he tells him "that doesn't look good."

"It's fine," Y/N told him. "It doesn't hurt and I feel good."

"Still, we should patch it up, come on," Amon replied.