Update

So y'all, it's been a while since I last updated this book. And I apologize for how long it has been.

I've just been going through some stuff. I couldn't even get out of bed or do anything really for about a week or some shit like that. My mental health really did hit a low point.

But I'm back to normal now. And I'm going to be 100% honest with all of you. I am kind of burnt out on this book. I mean, I've been writing this book for over a year now and have written 20 chapters so far.

Now, don't be scared, I'm not discontinuing this book or anything like that. I fucking hate it when authors do that. Just discontinue a book and don't even give it an ending or anything like that.

Or they just decide to stop writing out of nowhere and the book last update was back in 2018.

Anyway, I am going to finish this book. I'm just letting y'all know how I have been and feel about this book. I still love this book and will give both the Human and Ghoul chapters an ending.

I could probably finish the Human chapters in one chapter. Maybe. But that depends on how things go.

Just expect an update sometime... I have no fucking idea. Just know an update will be coming. Just don't expect it to be tomorrow or some shit. Peace y'all.