Chapter 5: The Meeting

It's been a few days Since Y/N and Touka gotten together. The young man couldn't be any happier now that his crush is now his girlfriend.

One day while studying in his room, he gets a phone call. Picking up the phone and looking at the screen, he sees his cousin calling. 

"He never calls me," Y/N thought before answering it. "Hello?"

"Hey, Y/N, I'm coming into town," his cousin told him. 

"REALLY?!" Y/N responded. 

"Yeah, my job is having me come in," he explained. "I might have some time to meet you and your girlfriend."

"I would love that!!" Y/N  replied. 

"When do you think we all can meet?"

"I'll ask my girl when because of her job," Y/N told him. 

"Got it, just let me know when and hopefully it matches my schedule as well," the cousin replied. 

"Will do," Y/N replied. "See ya."

"See ya."

Both hang up and Y/N stands up. While stretching, Y/N says "I could call her, but that would mean not leaving this house."

The young man gets on some casual clothes and walks out of his room. He gets into the living room and hears a groan. 

"The hell?" He said while turning his head to the kitchen. 

Y/N walks over to the kitchen and sees his uncle slowly getting up. "Damn, he's been passed out for days," Y/N thought. 

The uncle places one hand on his forehead and one on the floor. Y/N kneels down and asks him "are you ok?"

"Fuck you!" He replied. 

"I'll take that as a yes," Y/N replied while standing up. 

The uncle's memories begin to slowly flood back into his mind. "That fuckin' bitch... she beat me over the head with a fryin' pan!!!" He stated. 

"Nice," said Y/N before turning around and walking away. 

"Where the fuck do you think you're goin'?!" The uncle asked now standing up.

Y/N was just ignoring his uncle until he hears "AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

The young man turned around and saw his aunt screeching at his uncle. "This is going to get ugly," he thought. 

"WHAT ARE YOU DOIN' UP?!?!?!?!?!!??!!?!?!?!??!!?!??!?!?!" The aunt asked. 

"YOU DIDN'T FUCKIN' KILL ME, BITCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!" The uncle replied. 

"THIS TIME, I WIL!!!!!!!!!!!" She screeched before Y/N left the house. 

He bolts out of the house and into the rainy weather. "They might kill each other this time," Y/N said while walking down the sidewalk. 

While walking down the street, he sees people calling the police. "Yeah, like the police will get there in time before one of them actually kills the other," Y/N thought. 

He continues walking down the street and to Anteiku. He walks through the door as Kaneki and Touka finish talking. 

"Y/N?" They both questioned. 

"Kaneki, Touka," Y/N replied. 

"W-what are you doing here?" Kaneki asked. 

"What, am I not allow here?" Y/N jokingly asked.