Chapter 15

Paul's POV:
This New Year I spent alone, even without Martha, John and I have had many arguments and he, not to long ago had an affair with Cynthia and a random woman from the streets, he was basically back to his old ways, which I was afraid of, I've never drank so much in my life, the apartment is starting to tear apart, I barely go outside or shower. I just felt, unwanted.

I would usually sit around, watch the telly, throw up, eat, sleep, and repeat for quite sometime.

One day was different, I had woken up to someone knocking, I opened the door in my under garments just to only see John, I looked at him, eye to eye, I can tell he was hurt by the way he saw me. "What" I asked, with his eyes becoming red, he asked "May I come in?" I just opened the door and let him walk through, I sat on the couch and he joined me, looking at the house, he could tell I was in pain. Ever since we let Brian have a lot of custody of Martha 3 months ago because we were "not fit for parenting" because of our fighting and how we would constantly have sex and drink. At first I ignored it but then John's actions afterward affected how I felt inside. "Paul, I am sorry, why are you living like this? We haven't had a single concert since this small depression of yours" I did look at him, I just softly began to cry. He wrapped his arms around me, as much as I didn't want it I had to accept it. There was something in me telling that I should've. He kissed the top of my head "John" I softly mumbled, "yes" he responded which his voice cracking a bit, "why, why did you got back to her?"
He just shook his head "she needed me, recently she gave birth to Julian not to long ago and she was desperately needing my attention so I gave it to her, she thinks I'm with her, but I'm still with you Paul, we've never ended it. Right?" I just stayed quiet "right?" Still I was silent but then something came right out of me "yes of course" I accidentally blurted out, he grabbed my face and cupped them with his hands, lightly brushing his thumb on my non shaved beard. He softly kissed me, but I didn't do it back, I just let it happen. He grabbed my hand and starred at me in the eyes "you're a swine" he said with a giggle, I smiled, in which I haven't done in a while. "Usual Lennon" I replied. We went out for dinner, believe me, the sunlight was so hurtful when I stepped outside. John grabbed my hand and led me out safely into a cab. After the dinner we stopped by John's new place and discussed what's happened. "Paul" he said, sounding like a lost child, "yes" I replied while sipping the water he gave me. "Would you want to move here?" He finally asked, my eyes widened, not to the point where I was surprised but it is when I was just wondering "wow." I placed my hand on his lap "yes" I said and stood up. As I was walking toward his bedroom he asked "where ya going?", "to the bed, I'm quite sleepy darling" I replied. He got up and walked towards me, placing his arms around me he whispers in my ear "not without me" his warm breath that I felt on the skin of my neck gave me the chills. Which was a good thing.

-

(When I make chapters I make them from when they we're published until the next chapters time, for an ex, if I published on on Oct and I make a new one in Feb, then from those 4 months that's how long time has passed in the story)

Daily reminder:
McLennon is love
McLennon is life <3