Chapter 17

"What about this one" I asked the jeweler pointing at a silver ring that had small diamonds implanted in them. "158 pounds, would you like me to take it out?" I nodded as he was taking out the ring a woman comes in with her child. The child looks at me then screams, I was frightened. She runs up to me and starts hugging me. The mother immediately comes and takes off the child, "what is wrong with you" she scolds the child, "it's John! From the Beatles!" She yelled with joy, I smiled and patted her head "would you want a autograph?" I asked, she nodded, I asked the jeweler for a pen and paper and he immediately got it, it was quite shocking. He came back with the items, I signed it and handed it to the child, she hugs me for a last time then runs off, the mother thanked me and ran off to retrieve the child. Continuing, I told the jeweler, "I would want that one." I pointed to a new ring. "Ok Mr.Lennon" he said. As I was paying, the man have me a discount which was helpful. As I left I was caught by a couple of fans, I ran straight to my ride and took off.

I folded up my tie and hid the box in it. I heard the door open and I immediately closed the luggage. Paul starring at me with a confused face, he sits on the bed then pats for me to sit by him I do as he wished, "what is it?" I asked. "I'm not sure if I wanna go to America, I mean, they're different from u-" , "Paul, we've been to Hamburg, that's more deadlier than America, I'm sure of it" I told him, it's true though, Hamburg was a pretty mean place. "Your right, what if we do something wrong, and they start to hate us?" He asked. "I'm pretty sure nothing bad is going to happen Paulie" I reassured him, I kissed is forehead and started to stroke his hair. He placed his head on my lap, placing his hand on my thigh, I knew what he wanted, he gazed up to me and starting to move his hand higher, in the end I gave him what he wanted.

I put my luggage next to Paul's on the plane, I sat by him too he had a small fear of the hight as the plane started to ascend. I felt his hand squeeze mine I quickly kissed his forehead to reassure him. "Woah, we sure as hell are going high!" George shouted, clearly not helping Paul, he let go of me and buried his face in his hands. I go up to George and give him a quick hit. As you also know Cynthia is in the plane, just reading a book with Jane Asher, she was also only staying for a concert, Pattie was by George, usually chatting about her appearance. Ringo was by him self listening to music with his drum sticks in his hands drumming a new beat on his legs. I just ignored all of them and gazed out of the window, the view was beautiful, I nudged Paul to look but he refused. I gazed for about a couple of minutes before falling into a deep slumber.

Paul woke me up with so much excitement, turns out we have to get ready, we had a performance in 3 hours, that's fine because Cyn and Jane can leave faster. They of course, were disappointed. I quickly got dressed and got to the place immediately, I saw that this place, and performance would be broadcast live! So we did rehearsals which went well, I snogged a girl backstage, it meant nothing though. Nobody knew except the both of us. I think. Paul was chatting with some of the women I quickly took his spot on that and he got mad at me for it. At times I would just chat with him alone, or we would lock ourselves in a room and do a couple of things. I would leave a couple of small markings on his skin near his collar bone, all that was later covered up with makeup. I avoided Cynthia as much as possible, and she did the same to me, Jane was busy chatting with the host Ed something. George was tuning his guitar since the show was about to start in 30 minutes. I heard the audience start to come in the venue. I was very anxious, not for the performance, but my time here in America.

~

This story is sadly going to end shorty, a friend of mine is bugging me to do a story of George :/