Chapter 2

I wake up and felt a hand on my head and I looked up and saw Paul's hand resting on my head. I got up I looked at him "You're a bloody queer aren't you?" He woke up rubbing his eyeballs. "What John?" "You're a fucking queer." "No!" Paul yelled, I saw tears start to form in his eyes and they became red.

"Admit it Paul, you are, but I'll never date a bloody queer so don't try" I hissed. Paul shoved me and quickty left the house.

Paul's POV:

I grabbed my shoes and coat. I put on my shoes in my car and drove to the studio. I walked in and slammed the door. I threw my coat on the floor and cried. His words "I'll never date a bloody queer" and "admit it Paul" kept on repeating in my mind as a sentence that said "Admit it Paul I'll never dare a bloody queer."

I grabbed George's whiskey that he left behind and drank the entire bottle. I smashed it at the wall and cried.

"The long and winding road" I sang softly and cried. "That leads to your door, will never disappear" I quickly got up and wrote these down on a paper. "I've seen that road before and it always leads me here, leads me to your door." I wrote a small song about how I felt. And hid it in my pocket. I fell asleep on the floor.