Chapter 4

"We can actually skip recording today and go out to eat, if you want" George insists."Yes please I'm starving" I said and grabbed my coat. I glanced at John and then looked at the ground and left.

John's POV:

I was really confused with Paul, I don't know if he was queer or not and I don't know if he has feelings for me. I stood up and walked out the door with George. "Hey George, do you uh, do you think Paul's a queer?"I quietly asked. "Well uh sometimes" he said. I quickly feel a bit of guilt, I quickly catch up to Paul.

"Hey" I said and looked at him. He turned his head the other way from my face and walked faster. I walked faster to catch up with him "hey I'm really so-"I said before he interrupted. "Shut it Lennon" he whispers in a harsh tone and glances at me his eyes were really red as if he was about to cry. I stopped walking and just stood there. He continued walking, his face buried in his jacket. I looked down I felt a hand on my shoulder I turned to see Ringo.

"Paul's going through things he needs to be alone" he said we both started walking. I glance at Paul his hair waving in the wind. I felt like stroking his soft hair. Wait. John, what are you thinking!