Chapter 6

Paul and I felt tired so we asked the driver to take us home while Ringo and George went to go eat breakfast. When I got home I sat down I rested my head on my couch and Paul approached me.

Paul's POV:

I walked over to John, I sat next to him I rested my head on his shoulder and he hit me with a pillow. I smiled, "Oh it's on Lennon" I grabbed a pillow and struck him in the face. He giggled and ran off to our room. I chased him and I saw him on our bed. I stood on the bed and hit him we both laughed and he hit me again and I fell on top of him.

I looked in his eyes and smiled. He was so perfect. My hand glided down his face slowly as I continue to look in his eyes. I see him bite his lips with a smile. I looked down on his lips and kissed him. His lips were so soft, I wanted to kiss him forever but it lasted for atleast 45 seconds. We opened our eyes and looked at each other I saw him smile and his cheeks turn red I bit my lips and hit him with a pillow. He laughed and fell off the bed. "Ow" I heard him mumble with a laugh I smiled, I saw his hand grab my white tie from my counter. He waved it in the air, "I surrender, I surrender!" I smiled and walked to him, he got up and I grabbed my tie from his hand and kissed him again. With his lips still on mine he mumbled, "You win Macca" and I whispered back, "I know" I saw his cheeks turn red and so did mine.

 _*_

Short chapter, I know.

You likey? or nah