Chapter 10

It's been two months since John left the hospital, and that was the last time we've ever seen Cynthia. We have no word of her and if John's child is okay, which worries John a lot. Mine and John's relationship is a bit rocky, a couple of days ago Brian confronted John about his feelings towards him, John denied and told him about us, every since then Brian tries to get us apart whenever we do an interview or a gig.

Lately John has been bugging me to get him a child because he wanted one so badly. I told him to wait till Cynthia has their child and he said he was scared cause he thinks that Cynthia won't let him see the child.

-

"John!" I yelled from the kitchen. He peeked his head from the bedroom door, I can tell that either he was naked or he was hiding something from me. Turns out he was naked. "Yeah Paulie?" He said. I grinned at him and said "I have a surprise". He immediately close the door and within 2 minutes he opened it, fully dressed. "What is it? He asked gazing around as if he thought I hidden it. I grabbed my tie and wrapped it around his eyes so he won't see. I grabbed his hand and led him down the stairs of the apartment complex. I put him in the car and drove, I glanced at him, I saw his beautiful grin.

We got to the destination the sign read "Strawberry Fields" I took off the blind fold and he read the words, his face lit up with excitement. He ran right in. i glanced at the scenery, it was a bit gloomy. I walked in and I already saw John playing with the children, he ran up to me, "I want that one" he said and pointed at a little girl drawing near a radio that was playing one of Elvis's songs. She was humming along to the beat, bopping her head around, her pig-tails flying everywhere. I walk up to her "what are you up to?" I asked looking at her drawing, she drew a bird, a blackbird. "Im drawing a blackbird" she said, "what's your name by the way?" I asked. She responded "Martha."

_*_

IM BACK! Sorry I haven't updated in a while it's just school is a bit of a distraction for me....