Chapter 16

Baby Julian would come often, he would cry a lot and sleep, which was peaceful but not that much. I gotta say, he's batter to handle than Martha. Speaking of her, I was going to drop by to see her, since she has returned to the orphanage, it's quite depressing. The orphanage won't let us go near though, she's pretty upset. But at times when Julian would be over I felt as if we had a family, until Cynthia would have to pick him up. I don't know about John but I think things are getting better.

John's POV:
Things aren't going as well as I imagined with Cynthia, she's always begging me for another chance whenever I pick up Julian, she says I need to support them, I told her that I tried as much as I can, since we haven't got much gigs, it was hard. I had gotten a call from Brian not to long ago saying that we might perform in America! As much as that was a benefit, Cynthia is refusing me to go, and if I did she would have to come. But in all she's only staying for one performance then she is gone, I'd rather have more time with Paul in America than Cynthia. But whenever Julian is here with Paul and I, it brings a sense of joy and relief, I can tell Paul is having a good time about how things are going, cause I haven't told him anything yet.

"Paul" I yelled as he was undressed in room. "Yes" he replied. "I have a surprise" I said in a calmer voice and trying to fix my shirt. I hear nothing but silence then I heard the door open. "Oh god, remember last time there was a surprise!" He said looking worried. "No it's fine, it's good news!" I said trying to get him on a good side, "we're going to America!" I cried, his face light up and hugged me, I lost my balance and we ended up on the floor. Still with his arms around me and smiling, I felt happy, even though I just got the wind knocked out of me. "Paulie get off I can't breathe!" I said cheerfully and started to nudge him a bit. He loosed up then was on top of me, I quickly kissed him and got up. "John when, when!" He said sounding so happily. "In 2 days, pack up!", he hugged me for one more time and then ran off, it was the night so I had to go to rest. Paul scheduled to go find new clothing for America tomorrow, I was scheduled to go to a jewelry store.

~
Short, sorry

Btw like the new cover? If not I'll change it back :)