Chapter 11

"Martha?, well, That's a beautiful name" I said, she smiled at me, "what's your name?" She said looking a bit puzzled. "Oh I'm Paul, Paul McCartney, and that over there is my partner, John" I said and pointed at John. "Hold on, you said Paul and John?" She responded, I nodded, her jaw dropped "you're from the Beatles right? " she asked, I nod "I hear about you all the time! I mean I've never seen your face, I've just heard about you on the radio. You and John are really talented!" She said, I'm surprised that she's never seen how we've looked like but turns out that these children don't go anywhere.

I looked and saw John talking to a lady on the counter, he was signing things and then said "Paulie come here" I walked towards him "Paulie were going to have Martha!" He said with excitement in his tone, he started clapping his hands then hugged me. "Thank you Paul, I love you" he kissed my cheek then asked me to sign on the contract. "Welp she's all yours!" The lady said with a smile. "Wait that's it?" I asked and she nodded. "Hey uh, Martha!" I yelled, she turned and looked at me "Um pack your things, you're coming home!" She smiled and ran towards a closet, she got a small box that said "Martha" and gave it to me. She said goodbye to everyone, and hugged me and John.

We got to the car, John stayed in the backseat talking to Martha. She kept on smiling and looking around. She would point at a bird and say "look at that one! Oh! Look at that one instead!" And John was so happy. When we got to our flat. We had no place to put her stuff when we unpacked it was just art supplies and a doll. She was running around poking things and dropping things.

"John?" I said, "Hm?" He replied, "this flat is getting quite crowded don't you think?" He nodded with a smile, "shall we look tomorrow?" He replied I just nodded and looked at Martha. She was so intrigued, she got tired and collapsed on the floor and took a nap. John kissed me and looked at me in the eyes. He mouthed the words "I love you" And I blushed. We called George giving him the news that him and Pattie were godparents. At first he wondered how they were and then we explained it to him.

After that we went to our room and took a nap.