Chapter 12

John's POV:

I woke up to the sound of someone screaming. I quickly put on my trousers and checked to see who it was. It was Martha. I looked around and saw blood on the counters and on the floor. I looked, she had cut off her finger. I quickly rushed to her aid, I yelled Paul's name so that he could help us. It turns out Martha had banged on the counter which made our butcher-knife fall and landed night on her thumb. Her thumb was still attached but it was hanging she was in so much pain. Finally Paul came in, he was so shocked he almost cried. We called the hospital.

In the waiting room Paul and I just sat there. We didn't talk to each other, we were just so shocked. Until I put my head on his shoulder, still silent, he started crying "were terrible! We already messed up!" I hugged him as he continued to cry.

We both fell asleep until we were awoken by the nurse, she told us that they've stitched it back and that she's fine. She also told us that we should go home because we looked tired.

Paul drove us back home, it was a really chilly afternoon. We were listening to ourselves on the radio the song Love Me Do had came on. Paul was singing along, bopping his head around a bit but still looked sad. I put my arm over his shoulder and kissed his cheek then I buried my face in his neck. He giggled, "that tickled!" I smile and just kissed his neck and gave him a love bite.

When we got home, we cleaned up the blood mess, afterwards we watched the Telly. We were cuddling the entire time. I love it when I put my arms around him and never let him go and he puts his head directly on my chest, hearing my heart-beat. He grabbed my hand "hey Johnny, don't you notice that your veins are the shape of a heart?" He asked. I nodded and he just smiled tracing his fingertip on the heart-shape veins.

_*_

So hi! Someone wanted me to update so I did at 7 AM. Poor Martha though.

Also next chapter would be rated R so if you want to either read or skip it it's fine. (By the way the picture is Martha)

Also 495 reads! Oh my! Thank you!