Chapter 8

John's POV:

I wake up on the couch Paul was slightly snoring and drooling. I kissed his forehead and went outside for the newspaper. The front cover read "The Beatles at a local show" I was so happy "Paulie we made front cover Paulieeeee!" I yelled and jumped on top of him. "Hmm?" He says and rubs his eyes. "front cover!" I yelled and handed him the paper. "No way!" he said with a smile, I kissed his lips and looked back at the paper. I looked at the picture and it's me looking at John. We both looked at the picture. We were happy.

We headed down the recording studio. All the lads had the paper in their hands we were so proud. "This is great and all but we need to record" I say and the boys agreed. We all sat down and started thinking. "Hey guys" Paul says out of the blue and looks at me. "What is it Paul?" Ringo asked. "Uh John and I need to say something" he says with his cheeks really red. "Not now Paul!" I thought, I pursed my lips and he looked at me I shook my head and he just looked down "Well not now it's a surprise" he said I saw him fiddling with his fingers. I looked at George and Ringo and they looked confused. I got up and went outside.

I got a fag out of my pocket and lit it up. As I blew the smoke out I saw a girl walking up to me. It was Cynthia. "John" she whispers. "Yeah?" I responded and blew out another smoke before putting out the cigar. "I uh, um" she says looking down at her shoes. "Well what is it Cyn I gotta get back in" I said trying to rush her so she can get away. I saw tears filling her eyes and I heard the door for the studio open and Cynthia said, "I'm pregnant" with a smile. I turn to see who opened the door, it was Paul. He looked shocked he quickly closed the door. "Hold on" I said and she nodded. I ran in the studio and I saw Paul in the corner crying and Ringo and George were in the other room writing. I went up to Paul and he was in shock and tears.

I put my arms around him and he refused. He was curled up, "How could you do this! I thought you liked me John!" I looked down, "I don't like you Macca, I love you, this happened before we even happened!" I yelled quietly. He looked at me and I looked back at him he looked devastated. I sat down next to him and kissed him. He rested his head on my chest. And in comes Ringo and George, both surprised of what just happened, "John you're queer!" George yelled with a smile. I got up and walked past them and left the studio. Cynthia was sitting out there against the brick walls, I sat by her. "Do you know if it's even mine" I said, he nods "I haven't slept with a man ever since you came John, I'm already 2 weeks" she bit her lip and got up and said "I have to go I'll drop by around night." I nodded and she left. I pulled out another fag and lit it. I sat there, I just thought of what just all happened, and what I have to tell Paul and Cynthia. I was so confused. I went inside and saw the boys talking. I stood there watching them I blew a smoke and the all turned and saw me. "Something smelled funny Lennon and we knew you were in here" Ringo said with a smile.

I walked over and sat by Paul with the cigar still in my mouth. "Paul was just telling us about you two, I can't believe this has to be a secret" George said. I shrugged, and Paul held my hand. I bit my lip and looked down I felt my cheeks turn red he kissed my cheek and I smiled. I looked at him and he glanced and we kissed in front of George and Ringo. They looked so surprised when we looked at them. "Wow, just wow" Ringo said really shocked. "I know" George said I looked at Paul and smiled I really love him.