Chapter 7

I wake up to see John's head resting on my shoulder. I guess I was too tired that after our kiss we past out. I hear banging at our door. I quickly got up and open the door. "Where have ya been? We have a performance in an hour and a half from now!" Ringo says frantically. I looked at him I forgot we even had a performance. I quickly wake up John and we leave. 

We quickly ran into our dressing room. I saw John, he looked so tired. He went to a mirror and started combing his hair, "alright Johnny?" I say, I was a bit concerned for him. "Yeah I'm fine Paul thanks" He says with a smile, his voice sounded a bit raspy which concerned me even more. "You sure?" I ask one more time and he nods in reply.

I bit my lip and looked around Ringo was leaving the room and George went to the bathroom so it was just me and John. I quickly went in front of him and kissed him he quickly pulled back, "Are you crazy?!" he whispers. "Yeah get used to it" I quickly said and kissed him again. I hear someone holding the door nob so I quickly move away. I looked at John and he looked back and winked and I couldn't help but blush.  "You rebel" he whispers with a smile. George gets out the bathroom "Alright let's go boys" he yells and leaves the room, John and I left behind him we held hands for a a couple seconds and released. 

I sigh, we were moments before performing on stage and I was nervous. John put his arm around my shoulder, "It's okay" he whispers. I close my eyes and hear the man say, "And now ladies and gentleman, the last performance tonight. The Beatles!" we walk out and I see flashing lights and girls standing on their feet and screaming and clapping. I smiled and waved to everyone. "Hellooooo everyone!" John says into his microphone all the girls were cheering I got a bit jealous. I looked down pretending that I was trying to figure out the keys to our first song. "What's wrong" George whispers as John was about to introduce the next song. "Nothing just tired" I said and smiled and then we started playing.  "Well shake it up baby now" John sang his voice really raspy and good, "Shake it up, baby" George and I sang. We sang Twist and Shout, Boys, Anna, and lastly Please Please Me in which the performance John kept on gasing at me with a foolished grin and I would roll my eyes.

After the performance John and I went to a sandwich shop. We ordered and sat on our table alone. "Who are we going to tell? what are we going to do about us?" John whispers as he leans on the table. "I was thinking that we only tell the lads but not anyone else" I say.  "Why and what about Cyn?" he asks. "I think Cyn has to be our cover up I don't think we can tell anyone else about us cause we won't be famous because, I don't think people would want to hear queers and we can't even be queer here in England John!" I whisper, John looked a bit disappointed that I told him this he just nodded and sat there. I wanted to cry, "Excuse me" I said, I went to the bathroom, tears filling my eyes as I walked. "You're stupid you just told him to hide each others feelings! You stupid cunt! Now we have to have feelings for women we don't even want to have!" I put my hands on the sink and looked in the mirror, I was a bit of a mess. "It's okay" I sniffled and wiped my eyes and left. when I got out I saw John's hands on his face I believe that he was disappointed as well, but I also saw the sandwiches I quickly ate mine and sat there. Our table was silent and the resturant was somewhat noisy. John finished his sandwhich and we left. Our walk home was silent. 

When we got home I dropped my coat, "I'm sorry so sorry" I say and cry as I sat down on the couch, I felt his hands wrapped around me and his lips against my cheek, "It's okay it'll be a secret" he whispers. I look at him in the eyes and see his warming smile. I smiled too and we kissed for the last time that day.

_*_

Hellooooooooooo!

Tell me what you think! Your opinion really matters!!!!

Vote and comment :) x