Chapter 14

I woke up to the feeling of someone touching my chest, it was Paul. With a smile on his face he was drawing invisible cirlces on my chest. I smiled "what are you doing there?" I asked. He quickly got up and looked at me surprised, and his cheeks were so red, "I'm sorry" he said, he put his hands on his face and let out a groan. I heard a knock on the door, and Paul got up and put on his under garments and opened the door. I heard George's voice and I immediately got dressed. Turns out he had brought Martha back home cause the hospital was waiting for us so George being a nice lad, brought her home. Martha went straight to bed on the couch whilst Paul and I invited George to a drink. George was sorta in a blue state, saying that he thinks the old Pattie gal has been cheating on him. I asked him, who he thought she was cheating on and without hesitation he said a bunch of our ol' pals names, back when we were in the cavern club. Me knowing pattie truthfully would know that she'll never cheat on George, the lady was desperate for him big time.

We had another show late that night in which Martha tagged along, watching Paul and I perform for the first time, after the show she stayed with Brian while the four of us went of for drinks. Let's just say it ended with a bar fight, and I had a bloody chuckle, defending Paul.

-
Short chapter I know, I forgot to upload this all the way since December! Either way I'm going to upload a chapter sometime this week. <3