Survive

I'm running. Running as fast as my legs can take me, except, they can't take me fast enough. I suddenly run face first into nothing. "What! No!" I scream as I bang on the barrier. "Let me out you blasted witches!" I yell at them, though I can't see them, they did this. They made me run. They started speaking gibberish about 'chosen ones' and 'fate'. Like, um, hello! No way in hell was I staying there with those psychos, but, of course, they are witches. Witches with magical powers that talk about all this madness about natures balance! I guess I shouldn't judge, considering I'm a vampire, but this is new. I didn't believe in this before. And, all of a sudden, I'm dead, yet walking, I'm living, yet not. And yes, I'm very aware that that made absolutely zero sense, but I can't put it into sense at the moment, all I think is one word right now. Survive. Survival is everything. And I'm completely failing at it. I wish I had been more prepared, but I shouldn't have expected less than some bitchy vampire with my best friends face to come kill me after a special vampire take down device went off and effected my newly found sort-of friend ,who just so happens, to have the werewolf gene! Yeah, everyone's life is screwed up, but, that! That's seriously insane! I'm seriously going crazy, and the worst part isn't even stated yet! Witches. It started as only my best friend Bonnie. A Bennett witch, super powerful and extremely dangerous (for certain things? Idk what to call them). Then, she touched me and got some crazy premonition about the 'chosen one' and 'the hybrid' and I was totally freaked. Now, somehow all the witches of the world have heard about this miraculous vision, and now I'm a fugitive with no done crime. My crime is being the so called 'Chosen One', so it seems. I've managed to escape the last three attempts of them trying to get their witchy paws on me, but this time, it's seems they've gotten me. In other words, I'm dead. They've caught me, I'm hooked, here for the taking, and all I can do is look them straight in the eye and await my fate, for I am Caroline Forbes, a surviver, and I'm not to be put down by a bunch of juju doers. I will be strong to the very end, whenever that may be, and I will stand tall until I find out. And now I wait for a very long time, because, this is a very large area of land, and in my opinion, they are way to slow. Did I really go that pace as a human? I think to myself, but immediately drop it, for I hear a twig snap in the distance. "Who's there? Look! You got me you crazy delusional voodoo dolls! So come and get me!" I scream to the world, because, in this moment, I am talking to nothing. Or so I think, just then, a caramel skinned woman with honey eyes steps out from the shadows and smiles at me. She approaches me, and though I know I should be on guard, what's the point? She can bring me to my knees in second! I'm snapped out of my thoughts as a hand caresses my chest. "The Chosen One. Only one of you is to occur, ever. And you, my dear, are that one. So, with no further ado...I shall do my duty as a servant of nature." She explains with a heavy voice, as if she has prepared for this for a very long time, and honestly, I think she has. "Ombré el nevi el meno chi..." Yeah, I zoned out after that, I suddenly feel dizzy. I shake my head but realize my on my back, laying on the forest floor. I look up at the stars and feels as if I belong, and then, I fall in a deep abyss of darkness.