Love?

Caroline's POV- Chapter 8

I woke up with two strong, muscular arms encircling my waist. Butterflies were in my stomach at the contact and I immediately remembered the night before. I smiled happily at this.
'I was with the guy I'm head over heels in lo- like with!' Omg did I just? No, I didn't.
I shake my head and snuggle closer to Klaus, my Klaus. :). I like it. It sounds perfect.
I flip around in his arms so I am now facing him, and press feather-light kisses to his oh so toned chest. I feel his heart race quicken and his arms tighten around me, sure signs he's awake.
I look up at him and smile. "Good morning." I say in contentment, because for once in my life I was actually happy.
He smiles at me,"Good morning, love." He replies softly. I sigh and press my forehead to his chest. "My witchy senses are going haywire. I wonder what the hell going on now," I say as I the squeezing in the pit of my stomach that I get every time something big is gonna happen. He looks down at me quizzically. "What?" He asks.
"Something is going down. I feels squeezing in my stomach. Now, I wait until it pulls down or up suddenly to know if its good or bad. Duh!" I say as I try to pry myself out of his arms, though, his hold is unbreakable.
I look at him frustrated. "Let go! I need a showe- oh!" I scream the last part as I full my stomach tug downwards.
His face goes from playful and lazy to worried and concerned, and if I'm not mistaken, scared.
"What? Are you okay?" He asks. I nod,"Yeah. This always happens. And something bad is brewing up, so watch your back and be careful, okay?" I ask, letting my own fear show. The fear of him getting hurt or me never seeing him again.
He smirks. "I'm the big bad hybrid. What are they going to be able to do to me?" He asks cockily. I snort in a very unladylike manner. "Just...be careful still. Don't be cocky and keep an eye out. I don't want you getting hurt. "I say, showing my vulnerable side.
He looks at me and smiles. "I promise you Caroline, I'll be fine," he says reassuringly. Though she has a nagging in her stomach that that promise isn't going to be kept. Before she can say more, he brings her into a passionate kiss.
They pull apart slowly after a good 7 minute make out session. "I've got to get out there. I..I'll see you soon, and, ill miss you." He says truthfully. I smile at him. "I'll miss you, too. And, you better see me soon, or I'm going to beat someone with their own arm." I say the last part menacingly, already imagine what I can do to all that dare touch MY Klaus. MINE. HE IS MINE, and they better keep their juju paws off of him, or things will get bloody, and fast.
I snap out of my thoughts when I notice he's watching, as if trying to read my soul. "What?" I ask. He shakes his head. "Nothing, you were just thinking and I saw how much fire was in your eyes, as if you were going to gouge someone's eyes out. "He explains.
"I'm a possessive person,okay? I was imagining what I would do if anybody touched you, that's all!" I defend myself.
He chuckles. "I'm possessive, too. And if anybody so much as looks at you the wrong way, I'll gouge someone's eyes out. Because you're min-" he stops himself just as he was about to refer to me as 'his'.
"Mine. "I finish for him. He nods sheepishly and I giggle. "I better be yours, because you're mine." I respond and he looks at me in dis belief. But I feel the strange need to kiss him, so I do. My lips crash onto his in a passionate, bruising kiss. He seems shocked but instantly recovers as his lips and mine move in a beautiful sync.
Together, we play the most beautiful music until I break the song. We are both breathing heavily now as we bear into each others eyes. His are searching mine for something, though I've found what I'm looking for. Him. Klaus. Niklaus Mikaelson. The Man I lik- no, love. I love him. Always and forever.
Klaus POV
As we stare into each others eyes, this strange feeling fills my heart. It feels amazing. Like nothing I'd ever experienced before
When I look into her eyes, see pure admiration and...love? No! I'm just delusional. Nobody loves me. But me, this feeling, it's...love. I'm in love with her. Caroline Forbes, the woman I love.
But will she love me back? ,