Meeting the Mikaelsons

We reach a very large white mansion in a matter of seconds, and I'm too awed at the beautiful home in front of me to remember my dizziness. It's about two stories high, all white, and has at least ten windows with faded blue shudders.

The door is made of dark, rustic oak and has a golden door knob and matching knocker. Five large, brick steps lead onto a matching brick patio.

"Say that my name is Caroline Forbes. That's my name. The other one is my born name." I tell him. He nods,"Very we'll." he says to me. Not long after he yells out,"Rebekah! Elijah! Kol!" in an instant, there are three other people before us.

The first was a man with great hair. His hair was dark brown, along with his eyes, though they hold warmth. His lips we slightly curled at the ends and he was wearing a fine, black suit. His face was chiseled, and his hands were stuffed in his pockets. Honestly, he looked as if he could be a president with all that.

Next to him, was another man. This one was slightly younger, and a lot more carefree. His hair was lighter than his older brothers, though darker than Klaus. It looked as if he had just run his hands through it. His hair also matched his eyes, seeing as they were light brown, nearly hazel, though he had no green in them. He was wearing a black button up shirt with a few buttons at the top and bottoms open, giving the impression he'd just put it on. His lips were curved into a smirk and if I didn't know any better, I'd say it was conniving. He had dark blue trousers with a few tears and black socks on his feet.

And lastly, was a woman. Definitely Rebekah. She was wearing a beautiful corset. It was light pink with ruffles and ivory lace hanging from the bottom. It was tight and brought out her curves in the torso area, then puffed out at the waist. Her dirty blonde hair was up in a stylish yet sophisticated bun and her piercing blue eyes gave you an intimidated feeling. She was looking at me as if she was trying to see through my soul, as if she wanted to know everything about me. She looked like a princess. Tall and Proud and Beautiful, yet intimidating and confident.

After I looked them all over, I held up my hand to halt Klaus introduction. I smiled at them. "Hi, I'm Caroline. I am a witch and I shall help your family do all the magical things you see fit unless I deem it stupid or unnecessary. Now, I'm going to guess who you are. And, yes, Klaus did mention your names."

I was about to say something when the girl interrupted me. "Actually, you shall do exactly what we do fit whether its stupid or not. Don't forget who's more powerful here." She spits and I snort. "No! I shall not, actually. And, I'm guessing you're...Rebekah." I say menacingly at first but end confidently.

Her lips curve into a snarl and suddenly her arms are teaching out and she's running at me, full speed.

Lucky for me, my eyes seem to work in slow motion around vampires and I see her every move. When she's just about to reach me, I squint my eyes and think of organs exploding. "Ah! Oh my god!" She screams as she topples over and screams in agony.

The one in a suit, Elijah I'm assuming, looks livid. But as soon as Rebekah drops, I stop my magic. She lays there for a moment then coughs,"You're powerful. Too powerful to be against us. But, if you were to be with us, I suppose you'd do good. But, do not underestimate us, if you deceive us, you shall pay the price, and that price just so happens to be your head." She says threateningly.

I look up at the two men. One is holding on a laugh, the other fixing his tie. I look over yo Klaus, only to find him looking impressed and satisfied. I roll my eyes at him.

I then look back at the two men before me. "Elijah and Kol. Now you've met me! Anyway, I need a drink. "I say as I begin down the hallway.

I don't know where I'm going, but my gut is leading the way. I stop at a door. I study it for a long moment. This was definitely not the kitchen. I turn around only to smack into a hard chest.

"I see you've found my room." Klaus says to me with a laughable voice. I look up to him. 'Oh god, I really like him' I think to myself, though I shake it off immediately.

"Good, now I know where not to go. " I say to him. He stops with the laughable thing and looks at me with an, if I'm not mistaken, hurt expression.

"You mean you would never want to go to my bedroom? Why?" He asks, no emotions but curiosity in his voice, though his eyes give away how upset he is.

I shake my head. "It's just that, bedroom. It's your BEDROOM. If I'm in there, it's just weird, unless...yeah, never mind. I'm going into town. "I explain sheepishly. I turn sharply and rush out the door. I walk briskly through the woods and eventually find myself on Bourbon Street. I walk swiftly and confidently, letting everyone around know that I'm a force to be reckoned with.

Suddenly, I'm pulled by my arm into an alley. I feel the feeling of death and automatically know that it's a vampire.

"Let go!" I scream and then the hand that was grabbing me was jerked away. I hear an 'oomph' and turn around. There, laying back against a brick wall, is the vampire that grabbed me. He's African American with and Afro and ripped, bloody clothes. His neck is now snapped.

I smile to myself. 'Don't mess with me suckers, or you may find yourself being killed with your own arm'. I think to myself. I chuckle a little and then walk back to the bar as quickly as possible. It's getting quite chilly outside, and I need a drink.