Downward

Klaus and I finally get out of bed after comfortable silence and then another hot make-out session, because come on ! He's so tempting.
Now, I'm all alone in this very large house with nothing to do. I see something flash past and... Moon? I feel the moon tug inside me. It's not a vampire, it's a werewolf.
'No, leave me alone you big fur balls. I'm not dying today. Not ever.' I think to myself as my 'SURVIVE' instinct kicks in. Suddenly, a large blue force field appears around me. I'm stand there completely dumbfounded until a large, bulky blonde guy runs into it, then flies back into a wall.
"Oliver!" I hear another guy yell and then the entire pack stands in front of me. There's about twelve of them. I can definitely take them.
"What the hell is this! Afraid well rip you to pieces?" I caramel skinned woman with dark hair and menacing eyes asks, trying to get me to drop it, but I only push it to them, sending them al reeling back.
I shake my head. "No, that's not what I'm afraid of. I'm afraid that when I'm done with you, my house will be dirty. I don't want it to smell like the blood and body parts of a bunch of fur balls," I explain to them. Some growl, others eyes change to gold.
I snort,"Nothing scares me. I'm not a toy, no, I'm special. So stay the hell away from me and 'my' family or you will regret it. Deeply." I threaten them darkly.
"Who's your family?" A blonde woman with kind eyes full of regret and disapproval. I feel as if I can trust her, so I use my powers to drag her towards the circle, towards me.
Her eyes fill with fear and she starts screaming,"No! I don't need to know, really. It none of my business. I'm sorry. I'm really..sorry. Seriously I...I'm sorry," she whispers the last part as if she's going to die.
She is eventually inside the circle with me and I pull her into my embrace. "Sh. It's okay. I'm not going to hurt you and neither are they. If you don't like what their doing. Don't do it. Be yourself. "I say to her. She nods and looks at them.
All their faces show either disgust or surprise. "I'm sick of all of you! I was born into this pack. That is the only reason I stayed. I would of ditched you the moment I turned eighteen if my parents hasn't died. I'm mean, my bloodline has always been part of the pack. Ever since it was created back in 1650. That's almost 200 years. The Landraces have always done it, but I don't want to. I hate you all! Your all controlling, stupid, and mean!" She screams. Then a large man with long dark hair comes to the front, probably the alpha.
"Andy Amelia Landrace, you get out here and stand by your pack, now!" He shouts at her In his alpha voice. She does as he says, but doesn't make it past the barrier. For I want her inside. "I can't," she says in a happy voice.
"I can't say no to an alpha but she can. " she says happily pointing at me. I shake head and in my best 'Alpha' voice I say. "Leave my house and don't come back unless Klaus invites you." I say menacingly. They all nod and flash away except Andy.
I look at her and she is smiling brightly at nothing. "Thank you!" Says happily and turns around and hugs me tightly.
I return it quickly and nod. "Your welcome. Now, you can stay here and I'll spell your room so nobody unwanted can enter it. Which floor?" I ask. "We'll, you are happily with someone and I don't want to hear that. So as far away from you as possible." She replies. I laugh.
"All the bedrooms are spelled. You can't hear anything in them from the outside." I explain. And she nods. "I had a boyfriend. Oliver. And I don't know what he's gonna think of me now. What if he hates me? I think I love him. Can you tell me what loves like?" She asks.
I smile and nod. I bring her down into the sitting room and we each take a rustic, floral chair. "Every time you think of him, your heart races, a big smile appears on your face, and you feel this amazing feeling bubble up in your chest. You never want to be apart for too long and you would put off your mother for him, because, you just love him. Nobody can really explain it, but you can hear it in the silence, feel it no matter how far apart you are, and you can see it in the darkness. Your in love. Like, true, 100% love. "I explain thinking of Klaus.
"You're thinking of him," she observes. "How'd you know?" I ask. She smiles,"You have that 'I'm so in love' sparkle in your eyes. It's obvious." She explains.
We laugh and I nod. I stand up to go get us some alcohol but only make it half-way when I hunch over and scream. "Care! What's going on?" Andy asks as she rushes to my side.
"Klaus!" I choke out through the pain. "Something happened!" I say and the pain immediately subsides. I hop up. "I have to help him!" I yell and she nods. We both race of the door towards my love.