Power

"The Poderoso." Davina finishes.
Caroline smirks,'Is that so?' she thinks to herself.
"So, only a person of that bloodline, which ended a century ago, may I add, is powerful enough to break whatever the hell was put on it." She adds.
"Doesn't that bloodline have a...chosen one?" Caroline asks curiously.
D's eyes widen a bit. "They were supposed to, but she was never born. She was supposed to be the most powerful witch in all existence, but...she wasn't born before the death of the last Poderoso, Amelia Sage. She was said to be able to take out all electricity in the world in ten seconds, I'd hate to see what the chosen one would have been able to do. "D explains and shudders.
'Chosen One.' Caroline thinks,'that's me' she realizes. 'Spell?' She asks the chains in her head.

Ombré el de Mai no lek ix el

That spell goes through her head. She repeats the same Latin words, in which she surprisingly understands as 'Lock away all Power'.
Suddenly, a blue light of power is comes up from the chains and evaporated into Caroline. Marcel, who was watched looked over to D curiously, though she wasn't paying attention.
"What was that?" Marcel asks, clearly frightened of what she may have done.
D looks at him quizzically. "What?" She asks very confused.
Caroline smirks,"You messed with the wrong witch. You see, I am Caroline Samantha Forbes, but...I wasn't born with that name. "She says in an 'I'm about to drop a bomb' voice. She shakes her head and laughs at the irony of the situation.
"What name were you born with?" Marcel asks getting impatient.
"Carolinda Edra Poderoso," She answers.
D's eyes widen and fear radiates off of her, but after a moment, she laughs evilly. "And to think I almost fell for that! Wow! Do you think I'm that stupid? Ah! You're strong, but you aren't THAT strong. No, the bloodline you claim to be from is special. Have you heard the legends? How much power one of them can hold?" She asks.
Anger boils inside Caroline and she feels her restraint slipping, and fast.
"Then tell me." Caroline spits in her face.
"A single Poderoso witch can take out all the power on the planet in less than ten seconds, end the human race, and even time travel. That I'd something no witch had ever accomplished that until Lucille Vaughn, who's mother was of the Poderoso bloodline, making her one as well. Most with their mother of the bloodline take the name for it strikes fear in evil and has a good name in nature." D explained, clearly not understanding she's speaking to the Chosen One.
"And what of the chosen one?" Caroline asks, curious about herself.
D nods,"Ah! The witch that never came to be. How very tragic. Yes, we'll, her sole purpose was to 'bring light to the darkness of the soul'. You see, her aura is of pure light. In fact, she's not like her entire bloodline at all. She's not mortal. She's supposed to stop aging at twenty-two and her body is bright light, pure magic, and raw power. "D says with an impressed tone.
Caroline nods. "So, that's all?" She asks.
D shakes her head,"No, I nearly forgot. Her powers revolve around the four natural elements. Air, Earth, Water, and Fire. That's all you get to know." She turns to Marcel. "Chain her up. I know she has no magic, but it's safer that way," She says as she exits the bathroom.
Marcel nods,"come on," he demands.
Caroline shakes her head in fury. "No! Never! You stay the hell away from me!" She yells and all the faucets in the room break from pressure and water squirts out and the floor begins to rumble.
She feels her emotions explode within her and them a rush if power. It's euphoric, consuming. It's like nothing shed ever experienced before. Everything felt wonderful, like nothing in the world could stop her. 'Is this how Klaus feels being the most powerful being on earth' she thinks.
Suddenly, it stops. The water, the shaking. Nothing. Because her thoughts were no longer on the power, no, but on the sexy 1000 year old hybrid she lived with.

IT ALL LEADS BACK TO HIM!
She thinks to herself. She has the sudden urge to go to him, see that he's okay. She worried about him, that's for sure. But what this means, she doesn't know.