Chapter 16: Witches are the culprits

***Trix's POV***

"Well, well, well, what do we have here? If it isn't our failure of an ogre!" Icy screamed as the ogre entered their dorm. Stormy and Darcy woke up and joined Icy's side to see what was happening.

"Sisters, just in time. Look who just arrived?" Icy announced. 

"The ogre, interesting..." Darcy said as she went to remove the burgundy cloak from the ogre. They all gasped in disgust once they saw that the ogre was full of nasty burns.

"I'm so sorry mistresses, but that Bloom girl is very powerful and she isn't even a fairy!" the ogre said in that stuffy voice of his.

"We all know that!" Stormy spat bitterly at the ogre. "And your job was to spy on the girl, but no! You just had to come with burns as souvenirs from earth!" she screamed and he flinched.

"I at least didn't flinch when she attacked me, so she probably thinks she's weak," the ogre tried to excuse himself.

"You are a disappointment," Icy said, pinching the bridge of her nose. "Get away from us this instant," she said and with a snap of a finger, the ogre was gone.

Icy threw herself to the bed. "Getting good help is so hard these days," she groaned.

"I know, all we get is stupid goons who don't even know how to spy on people without being noticed," Stormy said bitterly.

"Well, if a meddling ogre won't do any good, we have to do it by ourselves," Darcy said, smirking as she stood up from the bed. Icy smiled and stood up.

"Yeah, let's go mess with Bloom," she responded and they all laughed evilly.

***Bloom's POV***

"Well students, spring break is just around the corner and we have decided to do something special. During these two weeks we are going to a forest. It's a camp located beside a beautiful waterfall. We're going to have fun and you are going to learn how to survive in the wild at the same time. So who's up?" the teacher said as she pinned the list on the board.

Everyone stood up to sign themselves up, leaving Sky and I in our seats. Sky stood up and went over to my seat. "Are you up for it?" he asked, giving me a smile.

"I don't know, should I?" I asked him.

"Totally." He sat down next to me. "I mean, it's a wonderful getaway from the city. Nature is amazing," he told me as he smiled.

I found myself smiling back at him. "You really love nature do you?" I said. He nodded. "Okay, I'll go with you. But we have to stick together at all times, got it?" I said and his face lit up instantly.

"Really!" he asked excitedly.

"Really," I responded. Knowing he couldn't hug me, he gave me a happy "thanks!" on the way to the poster board and I laughed.

***

"Hey Bloom, we umm can't go to the wilderness camp," Stella said and my eyes widened.

"Why!" I asked in disbelief.

"I have a date with Helia," Flora mumbled shyly as she blushed.

"State championships," Layla added, signaling to the ball on her arm.

"I'm going to a music concert. Anyways, I wouldn't feel comfortable going," Musa said.

"Cheerleading. Wherever the basketball team goes, we go," Stella added.

"Timmy and I are going to start in this huge computers project together," Tecna stated.

"But... but but but why!" I whined.