Chapter 35: Deja vu

***Trix's POV***

Icy smiled at Mitzy's response. "Perfect. I gotta say, though, props for making everyone at school turn against her for no valid reason. Impressive for a human, Mitzy," she said.

Mitzy laughed and smirked cooly. "Yes, well, that's just one of the pros of having everyone wrapped around your finger," She laughed.

"Yes, but, lately Bloom has been getting stronger and now she finds your attempts to make her miserable pathetic. We can't have that," Icy stated.

Mitzy snorted indignantly. "Well then. I'll show her pathetic..."

Icy continued. "Her nymph of a sister, Daphne, has been training her. We need her to fail the test of courage so her power is out for keeps."

Mitzy's eyes widened. "She has a nymph as a sister?" She asked.

Stormy stepped in. "Of course, why do you think Bloom leaves school so late at night?"

Mitzy looked down at the floor in realization. "And she leaves with Sky... I'll make sure to use that against her. Make her miserable for good," Mitzy said sternly as she curled her hands into fists.

Darcy smiled and joined Mitzy's side. "That's precisely what we want you to do. We know everything about her and her destroyed little kingdom. We just need you to find a way to use it against her and crush her for sure," Darcy instructed.

"And finally, you can be queen bee without any red nuisance to stop you," Icy encouraged further as she stepped forward towards Mitzy.

"Hell yeah."

***Bloom's POV***

"No! Sky hold on!" I screamed out as the guys were being flown away from us by that stupid bird. We got into the ship and followed the flying bird.

Sky was supposed to go up the mountain and gain access to the grand library, but we hadn't seen the stone bird attached to the side of the mountain. The guys were climbing with rope, hooks, and pick axes so they must have scared the bird on the climb up.

Now, they were hanging from its wings and I was completely worried, for any slip could cause Sky to plummet thousands of feet down.

"I'll soothe the bird down. Soft harmony!" A voice said from behind me but I didn't care to turn around. Soon, a soft melody radiated from inside the ship and seemed to calm the bird down.

"It's okay, little guy, we won't hurt you..."

The bird suddenly dipped down, and the boys screamed.

I gasped and pressed myself against the glass. "Sky!"

The voice sung again and the bird slowly descended to the top of the mountain. The boys landed safely on the ground. I sprinted to the door and opened it before running to Sky's arms.

I crushed him with a huge hug and Sky hugged me back. "Don't do that to me ever again," I said, muffled against his chest.

"I won't," Sky said and I looked up to his face.

I giggled. "Your hair's a mess," I said as I looked at his wind-blown hair; it was sticking up everywhere.

"Well, not my fault that bird went hundreds of miles per hour," Sky chuckled.

I opened my eyes and rubbed them slightly. My alarm clock was ringing like crazy and I shot my hand out to punch it shut.

There it was, that weird dream again. Us at the grand library of Domino. Sky and I together as if it was normal.

It startled me and I was surprised I did not jerk up awake. No wonder the festival's library gave me Deja vu; I had dreamt about it before.

I groggily got out of bed and made my way towards my closet to go to school. 

***

"You seem out of it lately Bloom, what's happening? Where were you yesterday night?" Stella asked impatiently as we waited for the teacher to arrive to the classroom.

"Ummm... I was at the gardenia spring festival," I said, picking my words carefully.

"Oh! Why didn't you call me to go with you? You know I would've loved to go!" Stella said as she shoved my shoulder lightly.

"You know about it?"

"Of course I do! I see the posters at the mall everywhere," She scoffed.

"Well, I wasiethschy..." I muttered lowly.

Stella's eyebrows knit together before she gasped in realization. "You were with a boy! Was it Sky?" She exclaimed and I flung my hand towards her mouth to shush her. I grasped her arm and tugged it before looking around to see if anyone heard. "Shush, Stella! Fine, I was with him but we went just as friends because he didn't have anyone to go with, okay? You don't have to broadcast it to the whole world!"

Stella squealed and clapped her hands together. "That is so cute! My gosh, you have my forgiveness just 'cuz you were out with Sky. I can just imagine it. You guys married, with a cute baby and all happy and maybe you guys can hook me up with Brandon so we-"

"Woah woah woah," I immediately stopped Stella. "We're not a couple! Stella, he's my friend! We do not like each other that way," I said.

She rolled her eyes. "I said it once and i'll say it again. Keep lying to yourself, I'm the romancer. I know who ends up with who," Stella declared.

I scoffed. "Really? How come you haven't ended up with 'the guy of your dreams'?" I mocked.

Stella huffed and crossed her arms. "Love takes time, okay? It will happen when it needs to happen."