Chapter 19: Trapped in a cave

My eyes were tired and weary as I threw myself to bed. It was the second day and I already wanted out. It's fun, but excruciatingly tiring. Sky threw the keys on the bedside table and lifted an eyebrow at me. "You're that tired already?" he chuckled as he took his shirt off. I groaned in response and threw my arm over my eyes, not really wanting to see a shirtless Sky in front of me.

"Oh Bloom..." he said and I took my arm off my face to glare at him, but he was in front of his closet and had his back to me. He put a t-shirt on and threw himself to his bed, putting his hands behind his head.

"Bloom?" he asked.

"Yeah?" I said, turning my head in his direction.

He turned to me. "I have something to show you," he said. He stood up and sat on the border of my bed. I raised an eyebrow at him. Before I could figure out what he was going to do he started to tickle me mercilessly until I was crying and pleading and rolling on the bed, trying to get away from his grasp. "Sky... please... stop!" I laughed while he continued to tickle me and when he decided he was tired, he took a big breath and threw himself back. "Bet that woke you up," he said. I hit him in the stomach with the back of my hand and grimaced. "Probably not the best way to do it though!" I protested and huffed, crossing my arms as he put a lazy arm over my shoulder.

"Ah c'mon, it wasn't that bad. I could have gone worse on you," he said.

"And that wasn't the worst!" I exclaimed, giving him and incredulous look. He laughed and stood up from the bed. "nope," he said, popping the p. I stood up as well and fixed my hair before grabbing the cabin keys and slipping on some moccasins. Sky turned to me. "Where are you going?" he asked. I grabbed the door handle and opened the door before turning to him. "Just going outside for a walk," I responded nonchalantly. He nodded and grabbed his cabin keys as well. "I'll come with you," he said as he slipped his shoes on.

*** The Trix's POV***

Stormy watched impatiently at the globe while Darcy was studying her nails on her bed in boredom. "How much do we have to wait?" Stormy groaned impatiently and Icy put a hand on her.

"Not yet sisters. Not yet," she said, her voice sounding icier than a snake's.

"Why?" Darcy groaned, lifting her head and turning to get a view of her sisters.

Icy pinched the bridge of her nose. "It's too early to attack. We have to lead them on and that takes time. But with the tricks I have up my sleeve, they will be in love with each other in no time" she explained, giving them a smug smile.Stormy went to get a closer look at the globe. "I can't believe I'm about to say this," she scrounged up her nose in disgust, "but I want them to fall in love already," she said.

"Well there's something you can do..." Icy said. Stormy raised her eyebrow at Icy. "What is it that you do best?" Icy inquired, rising an eyebrow.

Stormy's eyebrows lifted in comprehension, and she found herself smirking at her sister. She brought out her arms, palms facing upward. She closed her eyes as she slowly brought them up and hummed an ominous tune. "Thunder storm," she chanted as her eyes glowed and thunder cracked in the distance. She brought her hands down and opened her eyes with a smile.

"Sorry, but i just had to rain on their parade," she said.

***Bloom's POV***

Sky and I were exploring the camp surroundings; the place was huge. Apparently it was designed so it would look like it really is in the middle of nowhere, but I knew there were some fences in the distance so we had little probability of truly getting lost. We walked close to the riverside just in case, though, so we could easily find our way back to camp. So far we had seen many different species of plants and flowers. I was amazed. Sky and I would talk the whole way, either about the things we saw or about ourselves. Suddenly, I heard a thunder clap in the distance and my eyebrow quirked up. I looked to the sky and dark gray clouds were gathering on top of us, looking dark and menacing. Lighting bolted through the sky, followed by another thunder and it began to pour. In a matter of seconds, Sky and I were drenched in water as we ran for cover.