Chapter 45: Unarranged meetups

***Bloom's P.O.V.***

"Pa pa pa pa da da da da daaa!"

Mirta and I sat in the corner of the auditorium, silently observing the choir as they practiced their songs. We were both glued to our chairs, and we couldn't figure out what to do. We were both anxious over the fact that Mitzy got a hold of my phone.

"I don't know what to tell you, Bloom. She's out to get you and obviously she's not going to stop until she breaks you," she said.

"Don't you think I know that already?" I scoffed.

"Geez, next time protect your phone with a password or something."

Silence fell once again between us. The choir was already done and leaving, and we were left alone in the dark theater. Mirta got up and patted my shoulder. "Stick with us, we'll try to investigate the best we can. Okay, Bloom?"

"Alright. Thanks, Mirta," I responded with a smile before bidding her goodbye.

I'm not sure on what to do. A bad feeling inside me says that she's going to attempt breaking me through Sky, and I don't know how effective that will be. Should I try restoring our friendship if she's going to try telling him anyways?

I don't know.

***
"But Miss, I just know it was her! Can't you do anything?"

The teacher sighed and shook her head. "I'm sorry Bloom, but I can't give her a referral without proof that she stole your phone."

"Miss, she obviously won't show it to you!"

"I'm sorry but I can't do anything. Good day Bloom," she repeated before going back to her paperwork, a clear show of dismissal. I collected my stuff from the floor and exhaled a breath before storming out quietly from the room.  Not even my teachers were helping me.

It didn't help that the dread was growing inside of me. It felt like everything was slowly starting to fall apart and, even though it was only a missing phone, my gut told me that there was more about to happen. It grew more and more as the day passed, and I couldn't report to my last period from the worry, so I went to the empty calculus room to ponder on my options.

I didn't turn on the lights. I simply put my bag down on a desk and curled up in the corner of the room. Cold and alone and scared... I needed my sister, but I couldn't run to her until the whole school was vacant. And that would take a long time.

***Mitzy's P.O.V.***

I leant against the wall adjacent to the door, waiting for her to burst out of there at any moment. Knowing how flammable she is, it wouldn't be long.

"Urghhhhh!"

Bloom stormed out of there and turned right in front of me but was oblivious to my presence. I could've potentially touched her, or, if I was a nerdy villain, I could've placed one of those tracking thingies on her backpack. But there's just no way I would touch her.

I waited until she walked ahead to follow her wherever she went. I made sure to keep a good distance to avoid any suspicion, but I never lost track of her. It was very easy to get her schedule... And my oh my she made it super easy to jail her.

She went into empty classrooms three times per day.

The home economics class was only used twice daily.
The PE room only used three times.
The Calculus room only used during the morning.

So It was only a matter of matching it with Sky's schedule because, put simply, the fool won't believe it until he sees it.

I took out my phone and rung up his number. "Hey sky poo!"