Chapter 28: Set up party

***Bloom's POV***

"Stella, I don't like the gleam in your eyes."

Stella ignored me and kept grinning at her locker. After people had cleared out the hallway, she slammed her locker shut and, without her grin faltering, grabbed my hand and hauled me into the bathroom. She locked the door and checked the stalls to see if anyone was there. After she checked she came in front of me and grinned.

"I planned something," she said in a giddyish voice. My face fell serious. "Stella, what'd you do?" I asked her. She smacked my arm playfully. "It's nothing serious girl, calm down. I figured since Layla is going to have to meet her fiancée soon, I would give her the chance to have her last party, date, and relationship," she said, counting the items in her agenda with her fingers.

"No! What if she falls in love with the guy? She'll be devastated!" I exclaimed.

"Psh, I believe they wouldn't be together long enough for her to do so. Don't worry, I talked to Sky and he said he had the perfect guy for her," she said.

I tilted my head slightly in confusion. "Why Sky?" I asked her.

"Cause he knows a lot of people. Besides, he's the one I prefer talking to. I wouldn't survive a minute talking to Brandon," she said as she swooned over him; I rolled my eyes.

"Okay, do whatever you want. Just please, don't let Layla get hurt," I pleaded. She nodded and held two glove clad fingers up. "Princess's honor," she said.

I rolled my eyes again. "Okay, 'princess', see you later," I said with a salute and unlocked the door.

I opened the door but paused. "And Stella, stop pretending you're a princess," I said. I paused and looked back again. "Though those gloves look astounding with that outfit."

***Sky's POV***

I was tapping my pencil on my desk as I tried to do my homework. I felt someone drop their books on the seat next to mine and I lifted my gaze; Stella sat next to me and looked at me in the eyes.

"I have a proposition for you," she said, intertwining her fingers together and crossing her legs in a professional way. I put my pencil down and turned to her. "Okay, what do you want?" I asked.

"Well, it's just that my friend Layla is a bit... compromised and I want her to loosen up a little; to live life, so I need for her to have a boyfriend. Do you happen to know anyone who would be up for it? Temporary of course, I just want it for her to open up her eyes and stuff," she said.

I grinned. "If it's temporary then I know the perfect guy for her," I said. It was a win-win situation. I could do Stella the favor and at the same time give Tyson his last girlfriend before he went off with the spoiled Arabian twat.

Her face lit up as well. "Perfect. I'm going to throw a party today in order to get them to meet and dance together," she said. "It will all just roll on from there," she took my notebook and wrote her number down. "Here's my phone number for when you find the guy, you just text me who he is and I'll deal with Layla. 'Kay?" she asked.

I nodded. "Yes, absolutely."

She smiled at me. "Great! See ya both tonight," she said, standing up from her chair and gathering her stuff. "Bye!" she waved as she exited the classroom.

***

"So let me get this straight; You are basically hooking up Tyson with Layla even though he can't because he is long lost compromised to the snotty Arabian?" Brandon asked me.

I turned to him and nodded. "Yeah."

He turned to me with his eyes wide. "Dude! That's like the worst idea ever! Not only are you hurting him because he has to break up with the girl, but you're hurting her as well and rubbing it in his face that he can't have his own relationship!" he exclaimed.