Chapter 22

Beth's POV:

"We'll never get back to you." We sang finishing off the song.

We're halfway through our tour. It's been... interesting to say the least.

There were days where I just didn't talk to anyone and let my thoughts drift off as usual, but then there were unforgettable days where we did so much stupid things that were funny like nothing else.

Like once, we started playing truth or dare and if you wouldn't want to answer or do the dare you had to take a shot.

I'm not a big drinker but they asked questions and made dares that were pretty much impossible.

That night many injuries that weren't too serious occurred as well as some embarrassing encounters with strangers.

Perrie has been like a helicopter flying around my head making sure I'm eating at least once a day.

To be completely honest that day I realised the gravity of what I'm doing. At least on tour I guess I should make sure that I'm eating. Enough to at least not faint.

My part in Turn Your Face came up and the entire crowd got hyped. When it was time for my high note their anticipation was practically felt.

After I made it long enough to satisfy them I stopped and the song finished.

We finished our second act and went off stage.

"I swear you kill every performance." Leigh said complementing me.

"It's a team effort babes." I said returning the compliment to them all.

Then we finally went on again. We finished and that's another unforgettable night and faces of the fans I'll never forget.

"So... another round of truth or dare?" Jesy asked smirking.

God these games are gonna be the death of me.

"Sure." They all replied.

Guess another game it is in our tour bus.

************

"Alrighty, Beth, truth or dare?" Leigh asked.

We were all pretty tipsy already, courtesy of our extreme dares and questions.

Although truth seems to be easier for them. Easier for them then for me anyway.

"Dare." I settled on. Trust me their dares are well thought out.

"Hmm. How about..." she trailed off thinking about it, "Oh! Kiss one of us who you could imagine dating." She smirked with a bit of mischief in her eyes.

Great.

I took the shot and downed it ignoring the stinging feeling.

"You'll regret this." I said to Leigh.

The night continued like that. Apparently their goal was to make me drunk, because they pointedly made dares I wouldn't be able to do cause most of them are pointed at my interest. Which is Perrie so I really can't act upon it.

I have a feeling they know.

***********

By the end of the night I was seriously seriously drunk. I don't know how I act when I'm like this considering I've never been this drunk. I just hope I'm not one of those people that spill their entire life story.

Let's hope.

"Alright you guys. Beth is drunk like never before. I think it's enough for today." Perrie said.