Chapter 35

Perrie's POV:

After we all woke up due to some ringing sound I again stood up like one hour later.

The girls all slowly started waking up as well and we all looked at each other.

Where is Beth?

I stood up and knocked on her door. There was no answer so I opened it.

No one there.

The bathroom was empty as Well as my bedroom.

"Uh, guys check group chat." Jesy said frowning looking at her phone.

I grabbed it and unlocked it.

Beth: Girls I have to leave and go to Fordwich, I'll explain later. I made breakfast for you and if any of you want to shower, Perrie you know where everything is.

"What do you think happened?" Leigh asked.

"We won't know till she tells us." Jade said.

So we went on with our day hanging out and then around the evening Beth still didn't return.

Having enough of waiting we decided to FaceTime her.

She picked up after the second ring.

"Hey." She said. She looked like she was laying in bed.

"Hey. What happened?" Jade asked.

"Long story." She said.

"We know that's why we called you." Leigh said.

"My father... uhm he passed today." She said.

My heart dropped. She really didn't need to lose someone else.

"Why didn't you wake us?" Jesy asked.

"In the morning I didn't know too much. I only got a call saying I have to come to the hospital in Fordwich because of my father. So I went there and he was in a car accident. He died 8 hours after I arrived. I have to arrange the funeral girls. I will try to make it to the first concert of our tour." She said.

"Beth you don't have to." I said. She just lost her father.

"I'm fine. I really am. Him and I made our goodbye. He died peacefully. I'll be fine." She said.

She really didn't seem to be too sad. Of course she is sad but not to the level where you'd actually have to be worried.

"Alright, but if it ever gets enough you can just stop. Okay babes?" Leigh asked.

"Sure. I'll see you soon." She said.

"Bye." We all said.

"Fuck." All of us muttered curse words.

"We can't let her go through the funeral alone. Let's just postpone the tour for a week." Jesy said.

"Yeah literally. We'd be horrible friends if we did that." Jade said.

"Let's tell Paul." I said.

So we had a virtual meeting since it was late and there wasn't really a discussion.

We won't let her go through it alone.

"Alright so your tour will start on the 20th of March instead of the 13th, is that final?" He asked.

"Yup." Leigh said.

"Alright then. Send Beth my condolences." He said.

We then hung up and sighed. Now we need to talk to Beth about it.